Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

"Rory... Emily, very nice name" she smiles

((I'm not the only one who thought that-))
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

((Btw, Elite’s profile, when i went to look at it, said that it wasn’t available.)
He looked at the ticket and went immediately to work. He broke out the flour and water and began folding the ingredients together as well as punching the dough to activate the gluten faster. He would then start rolling and stretching before letting it rest. He called out to his co-worker "toppings?"
Elite (played anonymously)

((In draft mode, sorry))

"Just cheese." She told him as her new cook asked, then she smiled warmly at Rory, "Thank you! Its nice to meet you."
While waiting, he would coat the top round in his recipe batter and dropped it and began on the eggs and hadh browns right after washing his hands.

(Dropped it in the fryer*** Sorry ahead of time if I start using technical terms)
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

(Wait.. if’s she’s in draft mode, how are you using her?)

((I clicked on launch chat. Then I can post as drafted characters. :P ))
He was grumbling about the prep cooks while he worked. This kitchen was a joke and a half, and he was going to fix it.

She is messing with a small flame, it was her Ki, if one were to fight her they'd realize it only burns the soul...

She was just drawing, nothing interesting

She watched Rory draw, "I see you have some artistic talent. That's very nice!"
Using his limited clairvoyance, he spoke to Rory "I wouldn't mind if you came back in here and lit this kitchen up. It seems that fire is the only thing that can fix it back here"

"Mhm, I just draw.. when I zone out like that I just draw my past, and sure I'll help out with the kitchen..." she says "May I enter Ms?"

'Of course." She said, having given her permission. She knew the kitchen was a mess but hoped her new cook could handle it.
He was angry. There was no organization, nothing in the walk-in or the freezer was dated AND improperly stored. He taped off the fridge that held lunch meat. He was throwing it at all away because the fridge only reached 40°F, which was way outside safety parameters.

Emily peeked her head in the kitchen and saw her new cook angry, but she offered a smile anyway, "You can do this. Remember, you're contract says you have free reign to do what you want." She gave him a thumbs up.

She enters the kitchen as it visually appears ablaze... "Interesting..." she began to fix the kitchen.. rather she was using telekinesis "This is disgusting.. I'll be done in a few minutes
He stood back and allowed Rory to work.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Mmmfer!" [translation: "Wait for me!"] Pyro joins Rory in setting the kitchen on fire.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Free lighter, I'll take it", Keiko rushed towards the kitchen, watching the fire. Pulling out a cigarette, she crouched down and used a small flame to light it.

She smiles, before releasing her Ki focus, letting the crimson flames disperse'

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus