Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He looked at Rory and he grinned "I could kiss you for doing this for me" he said chuckling before he went over to the raw poultry station to prepare some chicken strips after washing his hands and putting on some gloves..
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Sometimes i wonder why i am afraid of cats..." Fake Peppino said to himself as he eats the slice of pizza in a instant. "This is some good pizza though..."
He started breaking down the kitchen for the night and disassembling the mixer and scrubbing down the grill.
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory kinda just watched all day and she was tired...

By the time he was done she was sleeping (on the floor mind you-)
He finally arrived at the bar and began setting up everything
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory began to stir waiting for something interesting to happen
Cruella De Vil (played by PK-Lucas)

Entering Trixie's Bar, she glanced around at how empty it was, but ignored it and continued on to the counter.
She sat down in one of the barstools at the counter and gently leaned her arms on it. "Yoo-hoo~" She waved, trying to get one of the employees' attention.

If she succeeded in getting their attention, she would go on to say, "Could I order a vanilla-chocolate milkshake? With one of those red and white, striped straws?" She asked warmly.
Theo suddenly snaps out of his moping when he sees Cruella. He quickly dons the Mark 46 and heads over to her. "Ma'am, I would like to politely ask you to vacate these premises immediately."

Cruella raised her brow, leaning a little lower to her arms that were propped up on the counter. "Hmm?"
"I haven't done anything?" She purred in an innocent voice. "Yet." She added, a little quietly, it was unclear if she was joking or not.
"Ma'am, I have already inflicted severe physical battery upon an individual claiming to be your son. I have no wish to do the same to you, so I ask that you leave this bar."

She paused, "My son?" Cruella raised her head.
Cruella shoved that thought to the side, "I still have not done anything, so you cannot make me leave." She took her arms off the counter.

"If I do something, theeenn come talk to me." She fake-yawned, holding her hand up to her mouth.
"Don't say I didn't warn you." Theo activates his armour's Light Flash ability, blinding Cruella. He then begins attacking her in exactly the same way he did for Cruz.

Cruella was blinded for a moment, but instead of letting herself get hit... She started fighting back.
Ah yes it was just like how she was when she was a child in school. Picking fights, and winning.. And getting detention.

She managed to give a few hits towards Theo and in-return, got a few hits towards her too, but then broke out of the fight, rolling across the floor (on purpose) a few feet away from Theo. She caught her breath, rubbing her cheek where it got punched. "You have strength, don't you? Little bit too much temper though."
"You sadistic animal-hurting CENSORED!" Theo fires his armour's repulsor beams, intending to vaporize her.

She stood up and raised her hands as if she was surrendering. "Now, now, no need for the name calling..."
Cruella snatched up a table and with all her might, she threw it towards the beams, the table probably getting vaporized if it hit.
Theo stares as the table takes the brunt of the blast from his repulsors. He then charges at Cruella, determined to use his armour's superior strength to teach her a lesson. "Take that and this and that and this!"

Cruella did take a few hits, causing her nose to start bleeding and her head to start trying to hurt, but she didn't back down yet.
She finally snatched the wrists of Theo and swung him around, then put his back against the wall heavily.

Breathing heavily, she spoke, "We can do this all day, darling. I got so much detention as a kid fighting with the boys."
"Got me expelled actually but oh well, details, details." She shrugged and then kicked him hardly before quickly backing up, grabbing a chair in-case he tried to attack again.
"Well it feels good to be the one who's dishing it out instead of taking it." Theo head-butts Cruella, then activates his boot jets to propel himself forward.

The world spun, and felt as if it was slipping out from underneath her feet.
She stumbled a bit, dropping the chair, grasping onto a nearby table for balance. "Bloody hell you're good."

Cruella closed her eyes for a moment, trying to keep her dizziness at bay, and then re-grabbed the chair and threw it at Theo, trying to hit up.

*him
(not up... hands work please-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus