Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tuma (played anonymously)

"Oh, I'm over 200 years old, like I said!" Tuma laughed. "Right, Lord Kavern???"
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

All he did was nod, still not looking at anyone. He just stared at the ground, scowling.
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

She sighed and poured the cat a smal bowl of sake "There"
Tuma (played anonymously)

"Thank you!" Tuma lapped up the bowl of sake in a heartbeat, sighing in satisfaction. "Okay, we can go now, Lord Kavern!"

He leaped down from the countertop, and waved his tail as a sign of 'good-bye' to Teriko.
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern sighed and jumped down from the counter, and laid his tail on Tuma's back. Silently, he and Tuma walked out of the bar.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then reform in the middle of the bar... again. "Hello, world."
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he would look in the mans Direction and waved his hand hi towards him* "Hi nice to meet you!"
He flopped into a booth. He was obviously tired even though he had a bunch of people who helped him clean up.

Fake Peppino then went to Mathius. "You okay, Mathius? You seem a bit stressed out..."
Benny (played by starwolf)

"lets say my mom came for a visit and kinda destroyed the fridge....and made a mess"

"Ah. I see."
Star (played by Starphobia)

"Oh dear, has Kavern caused trouble again? I am terribly sorry." Star dipped her head in apology. "I offer to help you, if there's anything I can do."

She jumped on top of the counter, exactly where Tuma and Kavern had been just a moment ago.

"Of course, there wouldn't be anything a cat could be able to do in a bar, but I'll try my best."
Rain (played by Drake_Lie)

Rain would lay on top of the counter
Azathoth (played by Reithesniper)

Well... Azzy seemed to fall out of thin air.. unless your character can perceive nothingness (and not just black or white.. literally nothing) "Oh ho ho.. the counter isnt a safe place, Id know.. Ive fallen from their.."
Nolegs would seem to roll back and forth jn frustration. "God dammit..."

Azathoth, would float over to Nolegs "What makes you so frustrated little one?" He'd ask.. although he was basically Omnipotent.. he decided to actually wait
Nolegs then sighed before throwing a sword out the window. "It's Matt! That's what going on! He has been quiet and he hasn't been hanging out with us!"

The sword ended up back where it began.. in Nolegs hand "Calm yourself... This is something between you and him..not my place to bark, but possibly.. stop throwing things he likes like swords out of windows.. or just ask him whats wrong" he said "Im not human in any way so I wouldn't truly know
"He's too stubborn to tell me..." Nolegs grumbled before looking away.

"What would you like me to do about it.. humanity.. so difficult when you think about it right Nolegs?" Hed say "oops.. It seems Ive peakes again.. its a bad habit"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus