Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Will consult Akashi, be right baaaaaack. Shark, diviiiiiing. Raaaaawr. Awooga awooga!" She descends into the couch cushions and disappears.
“Any luck, little shark?”
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110 pops up a few minutes later with a cup of coffee. "Here you go. U-110 is helpful shark. Yup-yup."
She takes it “yay relief.”
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Coffee was provided by me, nya. Is on the house this time. You want more, Akashi charge you for refills, nya. Good business here, nya."
“I’m still paying you though.”
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

Akashi grabs a karaoke machine and start's to sing "Money" by Pink Floyd:

"Money, nya. Get away. You get a good job with good pay and you're okay, nya. Money, nya. It's a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash, nya."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"My god this place is strange."
“”It’s not that strange, it’s entertaining.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Well, yeah but it's still weird."
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“This is becoming a catastrophe—“ Cue an audible “Ugh.” as she realized she made an Akashi level pun.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just raises a brow before returning to his book

For a moment, she grumbles, and in the next, drinks her coffee, then proceeds to eat away at an MRE—which would probably be to the dismay of Belfast.
Shadete Waker (played anonymously)

"miss enterprise i do hope you find something to eat beside a MRE why if i have to i will lock up your MRE stash and feed you vegetables"

“Ugh.” She slumps down, face in her arms, once again grumbling. “Belfast, can I just have ONE day without you telling me what I can and can’t eat?”
Shadete Waker (played anonymously)

"miss enterprise this would be avoided if you didn't eat MRE everyday of every year when their are plenty of alternative meal sources"
“You eat MREs? That doesn’t seem like a proper diet… especially when you have a whole cafeteria to choose food from.”

Monika realized she had fallen asleep at the bar and stretched as she looked around.
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Bel, if you would stop flirting with Enterprise and trying to spoil her, we have work to do.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"sleep well human?"

he decided to take his helmet off his black hair free from his helmet and his unnaturally yellow and black eyes were there for everyone to see
Ja… surprisingly well…”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus