Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Akashi (played by randomentity777)

Akashi pops up next to Enterprise. "I have single malt, double scotch, and even this one infused with Peruvian Death Pepper, nya. Akashi will charge though, these are not free, nya."
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"....Double scotch!" Enterprise quickly paid up....wanting something to drink and wanting it quickly.
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge watched with interest as Long Island wrote her story. "Belfast and Enterprise? And I thought Vestal and Arizona was a crazy idea..."

"If you've ever looked at Vestal, then one might know she's more interested in me...."

"Oh please, Commander's told me enough of Vestal ramblings about being your 'nanny'."
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Rawwr, what about Akagi and Kaga? U-110 tries to sleep in the couch cushions, but then they show up and do weird things to each other and I have to moooooove. Rawr." The last roar sounded somewhat downhearted.

HMS Revenge wrote:
"Oh please, Commander's told me enough of Vestal ramblings about being your 'nanny'."

"I'm not interested in Vestal though.......it's someone else."

Enterprise wrote:
HMS Revenge wrote:

"I'm not interested in Vestal though.......it's someone else."

"Might I ask who it is? You can whisper it to me."

"If you insist, it's...." She carefully whispered "Zuikaku" to Revenge, leaving it only at that.

Revenge laughed loudly, it was very uncharacteristic and almost nobody had seen her do it before.

When she regained her composure she cleared her throat. “Sorry. I shouldn’t laugh, I already guessed it before.”

"Last time I tell you anything important." She scoffed, and then grumbled for a moment. "....Whatever."

Revenge put her hand on Enterprise's shoulder. "Well, I hope that romance goes as planned. No one else will know, I assure you."
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

HMS Revenge wrote:

"i have NEVER said anything like that revenge don't go putting words in my mouth that i never said"

"Commander, were you drunk? I remember you telling me quite clearly."

She raises a brow, and doesn't bother to tell the Commander about the big tails creeping closer, instead just smirking and letting him figure it out.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ah yes azur still a big idiot also behind you"

he sips some tea he ordered while watching akagi be akagi as he shrugs

HMS Revenge wrote:
"Commander, were you drunk? I remember you telling me quite clearly."

"are you sure you just weren't exhausted revenge i am 100% certain i NEVER said anything about that topic"
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She steals up the Commander in her tails, which....would make it so he couldn't flee from her. "There you are, Shikikan-sama~"

Revenge was on the verge of laughing again. "No, I'm sure you told me. Anyway, good luck with Akagi!"

a look of panic appears on his face as shade keeps from laughing as he sweats

"hi akagi"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus