Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yo, Akagi, if ya'd put him down please, we already had a date planned." She was bluffing, but it worked--Enterprise didn't look at Hornet though, because this was a rebuilt Hornet with new memories. But, as the bluff showed, it worked, though Akagi was a bit sour-faced.
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

"whew thanks for the save hornet"

he goes to sit by shade who just raises a brow and passes him over a menu
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge noticed the dark aura appearing around Akagi and her own joyful mood was overshadowed.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"calm the hell down akagi you can have him later jeez"

he had for once removed his hood revealing his right now red eyes indicating yep he was a vampire
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"This time, Shikikan-sama, you win but next time, you will be mine. Ahahahaha!"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

she was just. baffled by the strangeness of it all. and she had seen the realm of the churning abyss.

he looks to shade for help and shade says nothing because technically he was no longer a military officer he blamed queen Elizabeth but ehh that was the past
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh, ho? Guten Tag, you look like you're having fun. Can ve play~?"

"for the love of"

he just bashes his head hard enough into the table to leave an imprint
She, doing quite well, hid her attraction for Prinz Eugen, instead keeping to her tea and.....some kind of perverse magazine.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

she slipped up beside prince of wales and peaked over her shoulder. "steamy, but is this the place to read. that?"
"Sure. It's not like I plan to show this to the....eh, underaged people here."

"there is no amount of alcohol in the world that will ever purge this from my brain"

again bashes the table with his head
"Here." She gives Shade a book--just a classic fantasy. Nothing wrong with it.

"oh joy i haven't read a book in three years"

and he does read never mind the splinters in his forhead they won't be a problem...right? the commander however orders food
"Hold still." She holds his head in one hand, and with the other, plucks the splinters out.

"oh? wales is concerned for you"

shade plain and simply tells him to shut up as he scowls reading the book. the commander in the meantime chuckles and waits for his meal a simple steak to be delivered to him
She goes back to her magazine after finishing with Shade's splinters, blushing hard at a very perverse photo of Prinz Eugen in it. "W...Wow."

"something tells me i should have never tried to find this place but ehh if this is the weirdness i have to deal with then ill take it over running from the church anyday"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

“Wales, put that thing away!”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus