Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shadete Waker (played anonymously)

Sheffield wrote:
“Bel, if you would stop flirting with Enterprise and trying to spoil her, we have work to do.”

"do learn to lessen up sheffield but you are correct we do have our duties to preform though do try to lessen up on calling everyone a pest"
"She can call me a pest... I can be one at times..."

Monika frowned.

"What is it with this place? I'm doing things I normally wouldn't do!"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"some kind of inter dimensional bar capable of reaching all matters of world yes the absurditiy of many peoples action gives a light chuckle to most but it isn't something to be concerned for human"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She looks pretty dead inside as she’s forced to listen to two maids argue while drinking coffee. Fun times for Enterprise!
Revenge sighed. “Enterprise, how about sinking some mass-produced Siren ships? You’ll feel great, I’m sure of it."

he just shrugs and switches warframes to his more usual armor and goes back through old war logs keeping to himself

(basically just look at his icon
(And like the -- I am, I did the wrong character again.)
Shadeslayer45

((i feel this))
WIP (played by Shadeslayer45)

being nihilistic somewhere alone

“Zeppelin! What a wonder.....now I feel like her.” She sighs. “I already did that today. I annihilated an entire force......at what cost though....”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"look between her and mr armored space ninja can we stop with the depressing crap its giving me a raging headache"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"A whole task force? No wonder why they wanted to convert Midway into a carrier..."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Yeah, less of the sad. Try to smile."

he just gives her a quizzical look then returns to his reading by pulling out and reading his journal

HMS Revenge wrote:
"A whole task force? No wonder why they wanted to convert Midway into a carrier..."

“Unfortunately, in the whole ordeal, both Yorktown and Hornet were taken down, with no rescue force being able to take place so....”
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Oh... my I'm quite sorry about that."

“On top of that, Lexington was heavily damaged, and the rest of the Eagle Union Fleet is under repair of some extent—even I need repairs.”

"that must suck i was recently impaled through my chest so i have been ordered to remove myself from active combat until my injuries are healed"
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

Long Island sits in a corner aggressively writing Enterprise/Belfast fanfiction. "Heheheheh, this ghost knows how they feel."

She raises a brow at Long Island--truth be told, she didn't like Belfast that much, with her constantly telling her how to be elegant and whatnot--in fact, Enterprise was more fond of Zuikaku. ".....Ugh." She slumps back over. "....Now I need a whiskey."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus