Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

Trim looked over to Kiyohime.. and kinda just stared at her... "I wanna crab-" she said quietly.. "Wait what am I saying-"
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

Claude scurries around the bar, looking for someone. "Cà, where are you?" She was looking under tables for her son.
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Hazel opened the door to the bar bright and early, smiling and running inside, not even showered yet. She wore white pajamas. "Good morning!!!!!!"
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

He’s running around, punching various things outside at Mach speed, training his body and technique.

"Ah! There you are!" Claude grabs Ryota by the collar of his shirt then drops him in realization. "Nope, you are too old to be my son", she said then went back for searching.

He spins around, round house kicking her in the face in a defensive instinct, the full forces of his techniques current max. “WHAT THE HELL?!”
Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

Trim kinda just had her stand supplex Ryota "Its an angry mother, listen or something yeesh-" she muttered, her stand disappearing

Reminder that Stands arent normally visible to non-stand users

(I wonder, JJK and JJBA have similar rules, curses and cursed energy can’t be seen by non sorcerers… and stands can’t be seen by non stand users. So would stand users see curses, and sorcerers see stands?)

A child's giggling can be heard from under a table and Claude grins. Walking away, she looks under that table and finds her son giggling. "Gimme a heads up if we are playing hide & seek next time, okay?"

(How strong is Claude?)

Ryota scowls. “Watch who you grab next time lady.”

She yawned, standing there in the chaos morning.
"Shut up! Some people, other than you, just woke up!"
Her voice alone made the ground shake violently, cracking a little.
“Angel, watch it. They may be out of line slightly, but they were not bothering anyone inside the tavern.”

Astoria Lotus wrote:
“Angel, watch it. They may be out of line slightly, but they were not bothering anyone inside the tavern.”

"Hah! She thinks we're an angel" A voice from Hazel laughed, but Hazel's mouth never moved.
“Regardless of what you are or are not, don’t cause problems for no reason, or you will not be welcome in this establishment.”
Haste (played by Alliyus)

Hazel smiled as her eyes turned blood-red. Her whole presence turned dark, evil, and full of malice. "Howdy!" Her voice cracked the ground, making things fall of shelves.
Astoria glares at Haste. “Control your power damnit!”

Hazel blinked, her eyes blue, the power was gone. "Why are you yelling?" She tilted her head, focused. She was in her white pajamas, sipping some apple juice.

Ryota Zen'in wrote:
(How strong is Claude?)

Ryota scowls. “Watch who you grab next time lady.”

Wiping the long forgotten blood from her nose, Claude turned to look at Ryota with narrowed eyes. "I don't know why I thought you were my son for a second when it is so clear that you look a day from having a zit."
Astoria sighs. “Sometimes I wonder if letting everyone in this tavern is smart… the amount of times it’s been destroyed.”

“If you mean the teenage acne, I’ve gotten past that a while ago. Lady I’m 16, how do you mistake your young son for that?!”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus