Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"Sorry, you are a stand user? I am confused. You are sitting, right?" Mono would move over to the girl who claimed she used a stand. "Your legs do not seem mutilated. I guess that means it is within your power to stand." he mused, remembering some old people he had come across that had to be pushed on a chair with wheels.
Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

"Those are paraplegics, Im a stand user, you probably cant see it-" she shrugged, her stand materializing behind her, it went and quickly lifted him, before putting him down "Its like cool.. I guess-"

"WEIRD!" Mono exclaimed. He reached behind himself and felt something. Gripping onto whatever it was, he would turn around and see nothing. "Odd. I can sense their energetic power, but can't see them. Curious." Mono looked over his shoulder and thought about something for a second. "What exactly does your stand do? Is it like a tool, or something?

"Well my stand is a reflection of my soul.. weirdly enough its oddly clown like, just looks humanoid-" she said "Its called Fool's Gold, I named it while pulling tarot cards, the I just happened to pull the fool.. fitting isnt it?"
He came out of the kitchen

"You're some kind of fortune teller?" Mono would wonder, unknowledgeable of what exactly "tarot cards" were.

"No, I has having my fortune told, I honestly didnt know what my stand even was until I pulled that card, it just kinda followed and protected me-"
He came out of the kitchen

"Uh-" Mono kind of stared as Mathius came out of the kitchen twice. "So like, can you change the future and stuff? That seems super useful." he'd ask, secretly thinking about what he would do if he could control the future.

She shrugged, if anything her stand did manipulate fate to a degree.. but its not like she knew-

"Stands are full of secrets, I only know whats in my head, maybe if it changed somehow"

"So you just got a stand?" Mono asked, wondering whether he could figure out some way to get a similar power. "Oh yeah, what's your name, by the way? I'm Mono."

"Yep, It just appeared and kept following me-" he shrugged "I never bothered to ask someone about it, I just thought I was weird".. anyways there is a way to gain a stand, a Stand Arrow, however its made of meteorite and the chance of actually getting a stand is quite low, since not everyone possesses the trait...
Rachael Nareth (played by randomentity777)

"Wait…you have one too?" Rachael stared at Trim, having overheard what she was talking about.
Rollo Flamme (played by PK-Lucas)

Rollo walked into the bar, fighting the instinct to cover his nose at the strong scent of alcohol. He passed by a few people, and set a handful of Thaumarks onto the counter, looking at the employee. "A grape tart please, if available."

📃 Thaumarks are currency in Twisted Wonderland!
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino seems to be putting on a red headband on his forehead. He then writes that he's gonna BRB. He then went to go find Mathius. "Mathius? MATHIUS! I need to hand you something! It's very important!"

Trim looked at Rachael.. she put on a cocky smile, as her stand materialized at her side, mimiking her "A stand?" She ask, curious about there being another possible stand user

"Hm. And you...stab yourself with it, or something? Does someone shoot you with it?" He'd guess, thinking of the various ways an arrow might transfer power to a person. "For what it's worth, you don't seem that odd to me." he'd state, turning as he heard new footsteps. Moving to the ordering counter, he would pick up one of the odd bills with two fingers, observing the currency. "Money made of paper...Hm. Most people have paid in coin! Where do you hail from, Jester?"

"Some i believe it just has to enter your body, or you gotta get shot with it in the back of the throat, these are just runors really
Rollo Flamme (played by PK-Lucas)

Rollo looked to Mono with an expression lacking in much excitement or kindness. He raised his brow.
"I am not a jester, I am Rollo Flamme, of the Noble Bell College." He stated flatly, "I hail from Fleur City, Shaftlands." He gently took the thaumark away from Mono and placed it back on the counter.

"I'm Mono. I come from the endless expanse of space, but currently reside in my version of the worl. It's much more interesting there than in the middle of nowhere." he'd state, deciding to be honest. "Unfortunately, that means my education is rather lacking. I assume you're rather educated yourself, being from a college. I've gathered that's where people go to learn stuff, judging from some conversations I've eavesdropped on. Sorry about taking your money."

"I've been told my curiosity about things borders on impropriety, whatever that word means."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus