Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rollo Flamme (played by PK-Lucas)

"It indeed borders on impropriety—" Rollo held his purple, celestial-patterned cloth to his nose and mouth, seeming to stop himself from saying anything further. "You are from a different world, I gather. The world that I reside in is commonly known as Twisted Wonderland." He stated, lowering the cloth.
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"I guess so. It is a habit I should break, but it's a tad tricky. Everything is just so...odd." Mono said with a shrug. "What's "Twisted Wonderland" like? Sounds like some kind of circus." If you listened closely, one could tell he was not being intentionally insulting, just very honest. The name sounded like a show from a thing he had been recently introduced to: Netflix or maybe some sort of videogame the Astraea had played before, the number of which the man could count on one hand. Certainly no pop-culture enthusiast was he, if it was not already easily obvious.

(( If you're curious, it's a video-game! ))

Rollo sighed, "It is filled with magic." He placed his cloth up to his face again. "Such sinful magic, in my opinion." He muttered.

((haha I looked up thaumarks because I originally thought they were coins so I figured out what TW is, seems cool!))

"How do you mean? Is that why your wonderland is twisted?" He said, looking thoughtful. "Are there monsters and the like, or maybe a nasty villain?" Most universes that had magic seemed to be almost storybook like, much like his own, so it was likely a decent theory in his eyes.

Rollo let out a short laugh, or maybe a sigh, it was unclear. "No, that is just what it is called."

"There.. are monsters, however. In-fact, I think that one.. Night Raven College, allowed a monster into its' education." He said. "Disgusting." He placed the cloth up to his face, yet again. It seemed every time he showed disgust, hatred or negativity towards something, he'd use his cloth to mask that fact. "A lot of people do not believe magic is sinful, but I do." He continued to hold the cloth to his mouth and nose, furrowing his brows.

"Unfortunate. Magic can be useful." Mono mused, thinking "However, not all monsters are monsters. I bet if they were allowed into the school they aren't too bad." he shrugged, noting the man's handkerchief. "No matter, there's no fighting so you won't have to experience magic or use yours." he'd state, eyes tracing the patterns on the man's handkerchief.
Rachael Nareth (played by randomentity777)

Trim Kazekeshi wrote:
Trim looked at Rachael.. she put on a cocky smile, as her stand materialized at her side, mimicking her "A stand?" She ask, curious about there being another possible stand user

"Yes." Rachael's own stand flickered into view. "It just appeared out of nowhere when I first hit puberty. It does some incredibly weird stuff, but I haven't been able to find a practical use for it. For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who had one of these things."
Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino seems to be putting on a red headband on his forehead. He then writes that he's gonna BRB. He then went to go find Mathius. "Mathius? MATHIUS! I need to hand you something! It's very important!"

"I'm in the cooler, Peppino"
Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

Rachael Nareth wrote:
Trim Kazekeshi wrote:
Trim looked at Rachael.. she put on a cocky smile, as her stand materialized at her side, mimicking her "A stand?" She ask, curious about there being another possible stand user

"Yes." Rachael's own stand flickered into view. "It just appeared out of nowhere when I first hit puberty. It does some incredibly weird stuff, but I haven't been able to find a practical use for it. For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who had one of these things."

"You should know what It can do" she said "My story is much similar" she said, her stand disappearing once again "I personally use my stand to fight and such, admittedly Ive been noticing its damage is transfered to me as well-"
Aquila (played by Alliyus)

Aquila was sitting there inside the bar, sitting on a seat. She had a scabbard at her left hip, covered by her white and blue cloak. She blinked, sipping some wine.
eman john doe (played anonymously)

Eman wandered into the bar, once more, as he had been yesterday. This time he didn't have a snake with him though.
He seemed to be trying to find something to do.
He came out and sat watching the patrons. He hadn't had any orders today, which made him bored and questioning why he came to work.
Elan (played by Alliyus)

Elan sat there, asleep in full black clothing. She was out cold laying her head on the table, sitting in a chair.
Rachael Nareth (played by randomentity777)

Trim Kazekeshi wrote:
"You should know what It can do" she said "My story is much similar" she said, her stand disappearing once again "I personally use my stand to fight and such, admittedly Ive been noticing its damage is transfered to me as well-"

"It's hard to find a practical use for the ability to turn blood into acid, plus it tends to physically drain me if I use it too often."
Elan (played by Alliyus)

She perked up when she heard someone. Her blue eyes glanced at Rachel. She was asleep moments ago. But she was born as a survivor. She knew when someone was there.
Elan (played by Alliyus)

Rachael Nareth wrote:
Trim Kazekeshi wrote:

"It's hard to find a practical use for the ability to turn blood into acid, plus it tends to physically drain me if I use it too often."

"Hello?" She was wide awake, alert. Seeing her as a target through her eyes that were soft and calm.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino seems to be putting on a red headband on his forehead. He then writes that he's gonna BRB. He then went to go find Mathius. "Mathius? MATHIUS! I need to hand you something! It's very important!"

"I'm in the cooler, Peppino"
Fake Peppino the heads to the freezer and handed over the note. "I'ma be gone for a few moments. I... need to do something on my own time. So, I'm leaving the little green gumball to sub for me.[/i]"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"poyo!" :D
Margaret Nearl (played by Alliyus)

Nearl sat there in her armor. Her long blond hair reached past her shoulders. Her golden eyes scanned the room. She had a staff on her back that had a razor-sharp sword part to it. In front of the staff, there was a large white shield that was her main armament. She had no sign of harm. She just carried these armaments around for combat purposes. She can't summon anything. So she carried them around., The staff weighed around 30 pounds all by itself. The shield was around 60 pounds. So her back was hurting. But it wasn't. Her back was ramrod straight, her shoulders back in a disciplined manner. She was professional in public. She annoyed Zofia all the time in private. She was bored-, focused on everything calmly.
Nolegs would then suddenly skateboard inside the bar, feeling pretty energized. But the main question: How does a no-legged cat use a skateboard?!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus