Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Margaret Nearl (played by Alliyus)

"Try your aim." She chuckled, holding her 6 foot shield out in front of her.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then prepares a kunai before throwing it straight towards the shield at high speed. "Poyo!" ("Catch!")

His shuriken slammed into the shield doing nothing. It stuck in, the tip of it bending back and falling to the ground. She didn't even budge. She was calm, shield in front of her. She smiled. "Lovely aim." Her shield was really heavier than 60 pounds. It was made out of graphene, enlaced together to form a shield.

"Spot on! Lovely!" She lowered her shield, smiling.

Korby then nods before hugging onto Margaret Nearl.
Blemishine Maria Nearl (played by Alliyus)

A girl walked in, identical to Margaret. "Sister, who is this?"

Margaret smiled. "His name is Korby."

"Poyo poyo!" ("Hey, I identify as They/Them!")

Margaret put her hands up in surrender.

Blemishine stood next to Margaret. They looked very alike. "What are you?"

"Poyo poyo!" ("Like I explained to this nice female with a cool shield, I'm a Kirby!")

She curtised "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Blemishine Nearl" It was the same last name of Margaret. Siblings?
eman john doe (played anonymously)

Eman noticed the others at the bar, so he approached them. "Hello.. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything."
He glanced around and quietly stated, "My name is Eman." His voice was soft, and airy sounding, a slight hiss to his voice.

Eman pulled a small snake out of his pocket and showed it off with a small smile on his face.
Whislash Zofia Nearl (played by Alliyus)

Whinlash, a girl that was like the two twins, but instead of gold eyes, she had blue. Looked at him. "Greetings!"
Whislash Zofia Nearl (played by Alliyus)

...(My internet messed me up.)
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha stretches with a yawn and gets to work with cleaning up the place. Wiping down tables and sweeping up while listening to some soothing vibe music.
Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

Rachael Nareth wrote:
Trim Kazekeshi wrote:
"You should know what It can do" she said "My story is much similar" she said, her stand disappearing once again "I personally use my stand to fight and such, admittedly Ive been noticing its damage is transfered to me as well-"

"It's hard to find a practical use for the ability to turn blood into acid, plus it tends to physically drain me if I use it too often."

"Well you can use it for combat?" She said "illegal fighting rings are certainly good money, unless your stand is a long range stand.."

Margaret sat there, asleep.

Blemishine was outside with her sword, blocking a sword slash from Zofia (Whislash). She backed up then parried another, calmly as Zofia charged forward with her rapier and clashed against Maria's (Blemishine) rapier, which was made out of graphite unlike Zofia's steel rapier. Maria turned and kicked Zofia's rapier out of her hand before dropping her shield and catching her rapier. She twirled both, duel wielding now. She dashed forward as Zofia kicked Maria's shield up off the ground and put it in front of her, blocking the incoming thrust. But Maria already expected this and calculated. When she met the shield, she kicked up on it and front-flipped over Zofia, calmly examining her opponent (Sister). She blinked and twirled mid-air before slashing downwards with both rapiers. Whislash turned the 80 pounds shield behind her with some effort and it blocked both rapiers.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Blemishine Nearl? I thought it was Maria Nearl."
Lolo Falder (played anonymously)

A loud thumping noise was heard the ventilation system of the bar, and soon, a boy popped out of one of the vent, covered in dust, falling onto the floor, on his back.

Kal'tsit wrote:
"Blemishine Nearl? I thought it was Maria Nearl."

"Her name is Maria Nearl, but she is stage named as Blemishine."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus