Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Margaret Nearl (played by Alliyus)

Nolegs the Cat wrote:
Nolegs would then suddenly skatebordninside the bar, feeling pretty energized. But the main question: How does a no-legged cat use a skateboard?!

Nearl turned her head when she saw the cat. She blinked. She herself was something akin to a cat. She was a kuranta, which was anything but a cat. "Hello." She waved calmly and politely with her armored right hand. Her armor rubbing together a little, making a metallic soft sound.
Nolegs then hops off the skateboard, landing next to Nearl. "Sup? I'm Nolegs. A knight cat AND Matt's pet cat."
((lord, sometimes it's hard to type on phone-))

Nolegs the Cat wrote:
Nolegs then hops off the skateboard, landing next to Nearl. "Sup? I'm Nolegs. A knight cat AND Matt's pet cat."

(Lol)

Nearl nodded. She was a Kuranta. Also known as a Pegasus. She blinked her golden eyes looking at him. Her large shield on her back was around 6 feet tall, 4 inches taller than she was. "My name is Margaret Nearl. Older sister of Blemishine. Pleasure to meet you."

((Btw. Blemishine is the one with full white armor in her profile.))

Margaret sat there, polishing her 60 pound shield.
"Well, that's pretty interesting! Sometimes, Matt calls me a quick and nimble bastard because... I am pretty fast! That's how I backstab my enemies!"

Nolegs the Cat wrote:
"Well, that's pretty interesting! Sometimes, Matt calls me a quick and nimble bastard because... I am pretty fast! That's how I backstab my enemies!"

She smiled and was gone out of her chair and was standing behind him before he could even think or react. She was so fast, it wasn't even a blur. Her shield was in her left hand, weighed down but seemed weightless in her grip. "But. Fast enough?"
Korby Pureheart wrote:
"poyo!" :D

"Korby!" He said with a smile

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:

She immediately eyed him. She had her hand on the handle grip of her 60 pound shield. She didn't like how this person looked with all that armor on. He was like her.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:

"Who may you be?" She asked calmly, letting her hand to her side.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby waved to Mathius before pulling out a crate of tomatoes. "Poyo poyo!" ("Harvested these!")

Korby Pureheart wrote:
Korby waved to Mathius before pulling out a crate of tomatoes. "Poyo poyo!" ("Harvested these!")

"What are you?" She blinked, confused.

Margaret Nearl wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:

"Poyo poyo!" ("I'm a Kirby! Also-") Korby points over to a yo-yo "Poyo poyo poyo?" ("Can you hand me that right quick?")

Korby Pureheart wrote:
Margaret Nearl wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:

"Poyo poyo!" ("I'm a Kirby! Also-") Korby points over to a yo-yo "Poyo poyo poyo?" ("Can you hand me that right quick?")

She nodded as she drew her shield effortlessly and put it under his yo-yo. She brought her shield up that was 60 pounds like it was only 1 pound, and held it out in front of her with the yo-yo on it. She was still sitting down. Her shield was 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, so it could reach.

Korby then suddenly ate the yo-yo and swalled it. Suddenly, a hat apepared on Korby's hat and they pulled out a special green yo-yo! It appears they got the Yo-Yo ability!

E30616-FC-62-B8-425-C-9-C36-41-D6-A760507-F.png

She smiled at this. "That's so cute!?" She laughed softly. Luna's shield, her younger sister's shield fell out of the back of her armor and onto the ground. It was a real shield, but it was only 5 inches high and 3 inches wide. It was for Luna, who was only 3. It was a token she was going to give her later.

Korby Pureheart wrote:
Korby then suddenly ate the yo-yo and swalled it. Suddenly, a hat apepared on Korby's hat and they pulled out a special green yo-yo! It appears they got the Yo-Yo ability!

"Do you want anything else?" She put her shield down to it was pressing against the ground. It was taller than even her.

Margaret Nearl wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:

"Do you want anything else?" She put her shield down to it was pressing against the ground. It was taller than even her.
Korby then nods. Korby then discards the ability, making the yo-yo ability star bounce around the place before disappearing. Korby then grabs a shurinken and then NOM. Korby then has obtained the Ninja ability!

KSA-Ninja-Ability-Icon.jpg

((I'm only adding the pictures for reference. :D))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus