Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Margaret Nearl (played by Alliyus)

Bro also got a Blemishine. LMAO!)|
Komu (played by Reithesniper)

MOOO GIRL
Kumo enters the bar, she was eating something from a bag, from the looks of it it was a bunch of pumpkins, which she ate in chunks..

Margaret perked her head up, her kuranta ears flipping up. "Hello?"

She looked down at Margaret.. she almost drops her bag.. "Aww.." she smiled "what are you little lady?" She said, placing one of the chunks of pumpkin in the bag, Kumo is clearly a gentle giant of sports

Margaret stood up. "My name is Margaret. Pleasure to meet ya. I'm actually 25." She smiled.

((I gtg. BYE BYE!))

((Bye byee!))

"25.. I think you may be older than me-" she said, sighing, but then perking right up again, with another chunk of punpkin in her mouth
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then whistle to himself, reading a book that Natalie suggested once more. And also for some apparent reason, Matt has reading glasses on. "Interesting..."
He sat at the bar sipping a lemonade.
*eats Happy plums*

Kumo continued to munch on pumpkins, staring at Matt.. before approaching "Did you know a woman who looked similar to me, little man?"
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Margaret Nearl wrote:
Bro also got a Blemishine. LMAO!)|

((I am a fellow Arknights fan...and Arknights veteran of two years now lmao))

Komu wrote:
Kumo continued to munch on pumpkins, staring at Matt.. before approaching "Did you know a woman who looked similar to me, little man?"
"Hm?" Matt looks up from his book before looking at Komu. He then sets the book down before shaking his head no. "Nope. Haven't heard of em. Who are you referring to?"

"Thenn it doesnt matter, little blonde man" she said, sitting next to him, on the ground, munching on pumpkin
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha takes a break from her duties, standing in an open space away from the patrons. To the music playing from her shoulder speakers, she dances, sways, twirls and jives to the music. Lost in the music and her love to dance.
Rachael Nareth (played by randomentity777)

Trim Kazekeshi wrote:
"Well you can use it for combat?" She said "illegal fighting rings are certainly good money, unless your stand is a long range stand.."

"Hmmm…"
Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

Rachael Nareth wrote:
Trim Kazekeshi wrote:
"Well you can use it for combat?" She said "illegal fighting rings are certainly good money, unless your stand is a long range stand.."

"Hmmm…"

"Did you ever bother naming the thing?" She asked

Komu wrote:
"Thenn it doesnt matter, little blonde man" she said, sitting next to him, on the ground, munching on pumpkin
"Oookay then...?" Matt said before returning back to his book. The quest to unstupidfy himself continues! XD

"What cha reading blondie?" She asked, her tone was just as friendlty.. albiet it was a bit muffled by the pumpkin chunk she shoved in her mouth
Lolo Falder (played anonymously)

Lolo stood up and dusted his blue dress, straightening out the white apron on it, annoyed with the fall. "Oh, where am I now?" He sighed, looking around the bar.

Kuno stood up and walked over to the small human "I believe its called a bar, bit if you ask me, its more like a cafe.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus