Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"well um...i was alone at home tonight so thought i would come here " he nodded softly "you?"
Iris (played anonymously)

"I'm spending time with Chelsea! We're just here for some drinks!" Iris smiled, pointing to the ginger head over near Mathius that had glasses on.
He looked over "looks like shes distracted by a man" he chuckled softly

Iris chuckled. "She's just watching him cook. Nothing to it." She smiled, looking at Jack's eyes.
He nodded before looking back into iris's eyes and looked away shyly rubbing his neck "sooo um- what do you like to do for fun?"

"Oh! I'm a model. Just like Chelsea." She smiled, hands interlocked together on her lap. "Yourself?"
"well, you acn tell you a model, your rather beautiful" he nodded quickly "um well im a ch-" he quickly stopped himself because no one knew he was a chef, he always told people he worked with cars but he looked at her and decided to tell her the truth "i am a chef"

Shs smiled. "So, you cook food. How amazing!" She giggled softly.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino then bursts through the door. "DID SOMEBODY SAY CHEF?!"
"yep!" he smiled and nodded "um..can i get you a drink? Also do you want me to get a friend for your friend for she has someone to talk to?"

"How lovely. Chelsea is fine on her own." Iris chuckled softly. "Sure, you can!"
He smiled and nodded "what would you like to drink?"

"Red wine would be fine." She smiled.
He nodded before getting up and going to the counter to get iIris a drink
Chelsea (played anonymously)

Chelsea was at the counter taking a sip of some red wine from her glass.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would be behind the bar table drinking a mixed drink and watching a show on the minus tv waiting for anyone to get drinks * max: ahaha oh shoot that’s to funny * he said laughing at the show
"um hi you must be chelsea, can you make a glass of red wine for Iris? i told her i would come get her one" he smiled

Max: oh my apologies miss I don’t mean to be so loud * he said to Chelsea * max: can I offer you anymore wine maybe a different wine?
Chelsea (played anonymously)

Chelsea nodded and then poured a glass of red wine. She brought the glass up and gave it to Jack.

Max: um sir im the bartender here * he chuckled *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus