Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would then go to the pool table in the middle of the bar seeing the training going on outside and the lack of fun happening in the bar * max: anyone want to verse me we can throw some bets into it I don’t care
"This is the sport that humans call pool? I wouldn't mind trying it."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: ya it’s really easy you make the white ball hit the rest of the different balls and the first person to make all of there selected balls go into the table wins here I’ll show you * he would get the rest of the balls into a triangle and line them up with the white ball befor taking a pool stick and hitting it cousing the triangle of balls to scatter across the table * max: now you just have to get a ball into the many holes and we can then start or would you like me to show that as well
Just Remember (played anonymously)

Lyrical was sitting at a wooden table, sitting on a wooden chair, right elbow on the table top. She was watching everyone, examining, calculating every little thing. She was silent, hands together, fingers interlocked together, not firmly, nor softly.
Jackson walks into the bar, taking his jacket off hanging up on one of the hooks that were on the wall, rubbing his arms that had tattoos all over them as he looked around, he sat down at a table, ordering a beer looking around at everyone that was there "um...Wassup?" it was obvious he doesn't really talk to anyone.
Just Remember (played anonymously)

Lyrical looked at him and blinked then looked down at her book, silent as always.
Do Not Be Afraid (played anonymously)

They were sitting next to Lyrical. Lyrical bowed low in respect before sitting back down next to them. She looked at them then blinked and looked away.
"Why are you here?"
Lyrical asked.
They looked up at her, then tilted their head.
"Can I not be here?"
They asked.
Lyrical froze, cold feeling in the air. She made a mistake in front of them. . . .
They tilted their head, gesturing for her to continue.
Lyrical was terrified in front of this person, the one that never shows, the one who hides and quietly works. She is afraid. True fear...
"T-that is not what I meant---"
"No, it wasn't. I presume?"
They cut her off.
Lyrical froze in fear, trembling a little because she was sitting right next to something trillions of times stronger than she was . . . it was terrifying...
"I meant--no badness. Pray---"
Lyrical started right as they raised their hand, stopping her. She went silent, so terrified that she was shaking, and couldn't speak clearly. She had messed up . . . not in front of a normal human or God. But them! the one who is in control of everything she does. Holds every key . . . it scared her. Even though it was a neutral talk, she was terrified of just being in the same ten-thousand miles from this person. It scared her...
Max wrote:
Max: ya it’s really easy you make the white ball hit the rest of the different balls and the first person to make all of there selected balls go into the table wins here I’ll show you * he would get the rest of the balls into a triangle and line them up with the white ball before taking a pool stick and hitting it causing the triangle of balls to scatter across the table * max: now you just have to get a ball into the many holes and we can then start or would you like me to show that as well

"I think I get the idea." Mrs Mason grabs a pool cue and gets ready. "This should be interesting."
jackson looked over at max and mrs. mason and watched them play pool since he had nothing better to do
Tulip (played anonymously)

Tulip sat there on a wooden chair, in a white dress. She had a glass of red wine in her hand. She looked at them with black eyes that had white crescents in them as pupils. She blinked then straightened her back, right leg over left knee, relaxing formally.
Iris (played anonymously)

Iris sat there next to Tulip, playing a card game with her because she was bored.
He was in the kitchen making a mornay sauce base for pasta night tomorrow. Using a wooden spoon, he was mixing the cheese into the cream and herbs.

Iris was calmly watching Mathius as she picked up a chocolate chip cookie from earlier and put it into her mouth, biting the edge off before chewing silently then putting the cookie down, book in left hand.
Chelsea (played anonymously)

"What you making?" Chelsea walked up behind Mathius and calmly stood next to him.
Jackson sat there by himself, rubbing his arms and then grabbed his beer and took a little sip, he looked over at Iris and bit his lip softly before looking away.

"You seem lonely. How are you?" Iris came over and sat across from him, smiling softly.
jackson looked at her "hm? me- i- no- " he cleared his throat, he usually was acting like a jerk but something about her made him want to be nice to her "um...im okay...you?"

She smiled even brighter. "I'm good, thank you!" She giggled softly, sitting across from him, right hand on her cheek, cheek in palm.

962e39da4c26fa89f6a65e8c25070cc6.jpg
Jackson blushed softly when she giggled but quickly tried to hide his blush, giving a goofy smile "heh-"

"So, what are you up to?" She kept smiling, looking at him. She straightened her back.
c70a10843da247d388860a9ab9a40124.jpg

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus