Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid yawned and laid back in his seat, just listening to the conversation.
Perhaps he missed his friend, Gabby?
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

(Oh, yes, I too am in live chat mode
Rosemary Aguilar Continental (played by Alliyus)

Rose sat there, hands together, fingers interlocked. She was reading a book on the table in front of her. She missed reading after her death.
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

Claude came into the bar with yet again another guest. This time, it was a young lanky man. "Joey, I'm telling you this bar is a hit", Claude said to Joey.
Rosemary Aguilar Continental (played by Alliyus)

Rosemary's sapphire-blue eyes perked up, looking at Claude. She looked back down, not wanting attention. She curled up, going small and silent.
Cecilia Alexeievna (played by Alliyus)

Cecilia was at the pool table with Rosemary, a pool stick in her hand. Rosemary went to the other side, her left foot sliding along the ground as she moved, her skirt turning in the soft movement of her hips. Cecilia bent down, pool stick on the table. She took a deep breath then exhaled, feeling relieved, calm now at last. With her right hand, she firmly wrapped her fingers around the handle of the pool stick, then thrust it forward, hitting one of the balls., The single ball bounced into one another, making 3 launch towards the holes. 2 went in, the last one, the third, bounced back out to the middle and continued rolling to the other side. Cecilia calmly looked at the ball then calculated then examined the direction of it. She stepped aside as Rose twirled her own pool stick in her hand and behind her back. Her pool stick twirled around her neck as she grabbed the wooden handle with her right hand, fingers wrapping around the smooth wooden handle. She bent down onto the table then thrust the stick forward, index finger gliding along the wooden stick as it hit a ball, making it bounce against 2, hitting both in. "Skill is required for this game. If you don't have it, then who does?" She asked, right as Cecilia softly chuckled, twirling her pool stick behind her back then stopping it, catching it in the palm of her left hand. "Not you." Cecilia grinned as she put her right hand into a V, on the wooden handle of the pool stick. She thrust forehead, missing the balls all together. She blinked, confused. "You missed, my turn." Rosemary lined up with the ball then thrust the stick forward, hitting the ball, hitting 2 in. "See, aim. Enjoy aiming, it may be the only thing you can actually accomplish in doing, certainly maybe." Rosemary grinned as Cecilia nodded in short agreement before she lowered her stick, V on the stick handle. She thrust the stick forward, hitting the ball and making 3 go in.
He came out with donuts for everyone
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi, along with her son, Ren, entered the bar. Or rather, Ren entered the bar as he restrained his kitsune mother with his arms as she acted like a hyperactive rabid canine. The only "reasonable" explanation for her behavior is can be summarized in one word... Sugar.

"I told you..." Ren struggled to speak as he nearly failed every attempt to resist Azumi's strength, "No sugar!"

"Yes sugar!" Azumi giggled like a gremlin

Ren they caught sight of Mathius and said "Mathius please, whatever you do, don't give her anything sugary, not even those donuts!"
He laughed a bit as took Azumi whilst chuckling and put her in the papoose. He sat down with a plate of steak straps He didn't use today
"I got this, Ren"

After putting them on the waste report, he would hand-feed the adorable divine gremlin. His fingers were occasionally bitten, but it didn't seem to break the skin or even hurt for that matter.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Talk about a sugar rush...
Gunpowder Gabby (played anonymously)

Gabby seemed to be be a hopeless mood, she was a lot quieter than usaual
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would see gunpowder gabby and decided to go and say hi * max: howdy there miss are you new here? I’m max it’s a pleasure to meet ya

"Uh.. Ive been here twice before I guess this is I was in a better mood tho"

She groaned, laying there on the ground. She opened her eyes and yawned, waking up. She sat up, rubbing her watery eyes.

"Im uh fine" she said, going to join the girl on the ground

She yawned. "Nope-" Lays back down, too tired to get up.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Gunpowder Gabby wrote:
"Uh.. Ive been here twice before I guess this is I was in a better mood tho"

* max would follow the girl as he watched the two lay down * max: oh my bad i guess i never seen you is all * he chuckled *

Cecilia looked at Max, tilting her head.
May (played anonymously)

May would then be reading a grimoire, since she's trying to get used on using her three spells. She also can sense the magic here recovering. "Hmm. I can feel the magic recovering here."
Catalina (played anonymously)

Catalina was outside the bar.. She had water floating in the palm of her hand. Suddenly the water formed into the length of AA spear, its beginning hardening. It turned into ice as the ice spear was grabbed into her hand. She thrust the spear forward in training then twirled it and used a parry block. She back-flipped as the spear turned into water again then hardened into a sword. She grabbed the ice handle's sword then swung it in a wide arc.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus