Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max toke the photo for a second as he took some cake and shook his head * max: na sorry miss mind if I ask why your looking for that?
Maeve Harper (played by Reithesniper)

"The arrow is pretty dangerous, it gave me some pretty strange abilities, besides if that thing pierces your body, and soul, it's an instant kill." She said

Max: well we normally have everyone put there weapons in the box by the door you can take a look if you’d like * he said handing back the photo *
Horizon (played anonymously)

Hailey sat there bored, looking at them all.
Lina was sitting beside Hailey, looking down at her book, very bored.
Luna was standing over Lina, wanting to be bigger than she was.

"Ah, alright" she smiles, "Now come find me if you see anyone with an arrow or an arrow head like that, Itd help a ton!" She smiled, going to check the box "Blitz Beatz!" She would call out her stand, to search through the box, her stand was a lot more precise than her, she she thought it'd help in the search, of course Blitz Beatz is currently visible since its a public spot-

Max: of course miss oh and would you like anything to eat or drink * he said across the bar *
Horizon (played anonymously)

Arisu was sitting next to Luna. A demonic figure was behind her, blood-red eyes glaring. It was something akin to a stand, so Arisu calls it.
Luna was glaring at the demonic entity behind Arisu, murderous child gaze.
"[CENSORED] ain't gonna do anything."
Alice said, watching the demonic stand thingy behind Arisu with a gaze of interest.

"I could go for some lemonade.." she said, taking a glance at Arisu.. that figure behind her bothered Mae a little bit.. but she ignored it, the Arrow was much more important than a lil bit of unease "Toss it all out Blitz Beatz" she said

Blitz Beatz cocked its arms back, and with impossible speed, even for a stand began to throw out weapons, slowing them to a stand still once they were thrown out they were slowed to a stop! Floating in mid air!
Chastia (played anonymously)

Chastia was standing outside with Willow. He stepped back, lance of Adeptus in hand. Willow, who was 15, stepped back, a light wooden sword in hand. He swing the lance forward as Willow swung her wooden sword forward in the same arc. Chastia then spun his lance in both hands then swung it upwards. Willow turned and swung her wooden sword up. They were training together.

Chastia twirled Adeptus around his back then looked around, bored. He stopped spinning the lance then thrust it forward like a spear. He was training outside.

(removed)

Maeve is just in uttershock on how deep the box actually is.. she just kinda sighed "Alright.. put it back Blitz Beatz.." she grumbled looking at the man with the lance, "Such a bizarre day to be training.." she said

Chastia walked back to the bar without Matilda. He twirled his lance as a wolf approached him. He sighed as he sidestepped it then in the same motion, the lance connected with its neck, bringing it down with a large slam. He twirled his lance up in his hand then turned and continued walking back to the bar.

How I truly write)|

((You probably shouldnt just add scenes of your characters killing animals, pretty sure you can atill get introuble for that-))

Oop-)|

And people say I'm not creative. =_= Hmph!)|

((Well its a little Unessisary I guess, since Trixies is a pretty chill place-))

Ik Ik. Lol. Just wanted to test the real Chastia out)|

(Alright now do away with it, or at least spoiler it-)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus