Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Chastia (played anonymously)

I deleted it =_=)|

I don't want people truly knowing how large I can actually write. Lmao- :3)|
Maeve Harper (played by Reithesniper)

(Huh, I didnt know you could delete stuff here, that could probably come in handy-)

You just edit it and put:

(Removed)

Lol)|
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

(( @Rei,
You can edit things, but not delete things (unless you contact a mod to delete it for you) ))

When I say, I can write around 6 paragraphs. Oh, I can. >w< :3)|

((Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-))
(Me dum))

Mae, finally managed to put the all the weapons away "Seriously?" She muttered "No stand arrows.." shs muttered "I guess.. using my stand wouldnt be a good idea if I were to touch it.."

Chastia looked at Mae, then looked behind him to see if anything else was coming. He tilted his head, his Adeptus lance in hand. He twirled his lance as it vanished mid-air. He straightened, walking back into the bar.

She tapped Chastia, tapping his back as he walked past, she was of course going to ask him about the arrow head, there was of course no malice in her tapping-

He turned, lance in hand. "Yes?" He tilted his head, twirling his lance away, disarming himself.

"Question, have you seen a particularly odd arrowhead, like has anyone attempted to attack someone with this arrow, and or have they tried to shoot it at someone?" She'd ask showing them the picture [img][/img]81kvVmqhc8L._AC_UY1000_.jpg[/img]

He blinked. "Sorry, no." He held onto his own lance.

(It's in his profile =_=)|

((Whats in his profile?-))
((Oh the image of the lance I assume?))

"Aw.. alright.." she said, a little saddedn "Ill check back another day!" She smiles; deciding to chill out in a corner.

Yes, Adeptus)|

Chastia nodded as he twirled his Adeptus then sheathed it. He sat down, looking at the woods, bored.

Chastia was outside with his lance, thrusting it forward in training.
He walked into the bar, but before he went in, he stopped by Chastia and spike "please place your weapons in the weapons box when you go in. Today I am giving away free pancakes until I run out of ingredients"
The Pharaoh (played anonymously)

Najma seemed to be in a pleasant mood.
He had received a portrait yesterday, delivered by someone on the back of a camel, and he was pleased to have received it.

"What is a, pancake, I shall ask? Is it anything like Date and Honey Cake?" He said to Mathius, holding his crook.
"No. Well, here. This is called a short stack. You put the syrup over them" He pointed at the syrup bottle "and then you use a fork and eat them"
The Pharaoh (played anonymously)

Najma looked at the pancake, then at the syrup. "Such a fascinating dish."
"I'll be trying one." Najma stated. "My curiosity is strong."

Harper would awake from the smell of pancakes.. "Oo.." she muttered "May I get some?" She'd ask, getting all excited, plus she could ask the two about the arrowhead

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus