Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Boney ran into the bar and suddenly grabbed two pancakes off a nearby platter and began eating it.
Lucas ran into the bar as well, "Boney! No!! Stop it boy! You've gotta ask first!" He shouted, gasping for air as he had chased him.

Lucas looked at Mathius, "I'm so sorry! Boney does this sometimes!"
"I don't have any money, but I have a Fresh Mint Fresh-Mint.png you can have!" Lucas pulled the Fresh Mint Fresh-Mint.png out and held it out to Mathius.
Aguilar (played anonymously)

Aguilar just laid there asleep on the floor.
Maeve Harper (played by Reithesniper)

Maeve was enjoying a plate of pancakes she inexplicably got, probably from Wish, but shhn "Ill be bound to find it if I keep looking, the problem is the arrow is so small-"

She curled up on her side, a large teddy bear that was 4 feet tall in her arms, feet curled around it in a bear hug.

Maeve Harper wrote:
Maeve was enjoying a plate of pancakes she inexplicably got, probably from Wish, but shhn "Ill be bound to find it if I keep looking, the problem is the arrow is so small-"

She woke up, still curled around the teddy bear. "Hello?" She yawned.
Maeve Harper (played by Reithesniper)

"Hello" she said, cutting her pancake in half.. "Are you lost little girl?"

She curled up around her teddy bear, rolling on her side towards her. "No, my friend told me to wait here. I fell asleep though. He's coming back."
Bebek Bounty (played anonymously)

Bounty walked through the door that was opened by her bodyguard, Zahair, and she approached the counter, ordering a non-alcoholic lemon drink, before sitting down on one of the stools and turning to watch the others in the bar, she seemed to be looking for anyone that might have a bounty on their head.
Chara floated in, trying their best not to seem anxious as they “sat” next to Bounty. They ordered some green tea (as the bar did not have their other favorite kind) and snuck quick glances at Bounty. Once they received their drink, they realized they couldn’t drink out of it, and wondered why they even ordered it. Chara came to this place just to feel something, as it’s pretty boring when you’re dead. They turned towards Bounty and soon asked, without warning, “so… you come here often?”
Bebek Bounty (played anonymously)

(( Sorry for late reply, was watching YT ))

Bounty looked at Chara with a bored look. "This is my first time here." She stated.

Zahair glanced at Chara out the corner of his narrowed eyes, keeping an eye on them.
Olly (played anonymously)

Suddenly, the door would then open and a origami figure wearing a crown would then float inside the peaceful bar. The origami then looks around and put a hand to his chin and thinked for a moment before speaking. "So. This must be the bar that my annoying sister, Olivia was talking about... It's seems peaceful. Too peaceful that it hurts my brain a lot and I wish to unleash my anger here but Olivia told me NOT to snap... Ugh..."
Sol (played by DevinorDevi)

Sol takes a look around, unsure how to feel about this without Ender by his side.. It seemed chaotic to the young god.
“Huh. What a wacky cast of characters!” Chara interjected, gazing at Bounty, Olly, and Sol. They then turned their full attention to Bounty, replying with, “don’t worry, it’s my first time here too. I just came here to just… feel something. What about you guys?” They asked again, now looking at the whole group.
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olly wrote:
Suddenly, the door would then open and a origami figure wearing a crown would then float inside the peaceful bar. The origami then looks around and put a hand to his chin and thinked for a moment before speaking. "So. This must be the bar that my annoying sister, Olivia was talking about... It's seems peaceful. Too peaceful that it hurts my brain a lot and I wish to unleash my anger here but Olivia told me NOT to snap... Ugh..."

Suddenly, another origami figure would then rush in and then she suddenly tackled her brother down to the floor, laughing all cheerfully! She's pretty full of energy is she? "Olly, my brother in christ! Isn't this place AMAZING?! I always wanted to talk about it to you but you were never interested in my constant blabbering...! But, I'm glad you came here!"
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

Tyler walked in, fixing his jacket before looking around the place, he went and sat down at a table before awakwardly waving at everyone "hi"
Olly (played anonymously)

Olivia wrote:
Olly wrote:

Suddenly, another origami figure would then rush in and then she suddenly tackled her brother down to the floor, laughing all cheerfully! She's pretty full of energy is she? "Olly, my brother in christ! Isn't this place AMAZING?! I always wanted to talk about it to you but you were never interested in my constant blabbering...! But, I'm glad you came here!"

"AH! Olivia, what did I tell you about tackling me out of nowhere?! You do know that I hate it and it leads me to snapping towards you, right?! I swear to the five color streamers, if you tackle hug me ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME, I am going to lose it RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW." Oh jeez, it would appear that Olly is in a pretty bad mood because of Olivia's constant tackle hugs. I mean... I can't blame Olivia because she loves her brother so much... but this is like next level snapping from a brother to a sister-
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha sits in a booth, enjoying her afternoon coffee.

Lucas walked in, not running like he usually did. He seemed a little under the weather.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
| For some reason, Lucas started to feel feverish. |
╚══════════════════════════════╝
Mathius finished washing dishes and he came out to Lucas's side ",you look a bit sick, little man. You need some help?"

Lucas did a weak smile, "No.. I think I'm okay." He said with a quiet voice.
He wiped a cold sweat off of his brow and then sat down at one of the tables.

Lucas suddenly got the chills and shivered one time, before sliding a bit down in his seat and sighing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus