Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"T-thanks." More steam hisses from the vents on her shoulders as she becomes flustered.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

She wiggles her tail, jumping up onto the tieflings horn
He sighed and got up and retreated to the kitchen. He would start using his ability to see galaxies at a time hoping to see his wife. He gave up after a while and simply focused on making chocolate creme.
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I suppose everyone gets their race messed up from time to time."

"I don't pay attention to races ever, so if I mess up, it's my bad, once called a lizard folk a dragon born, that man was not happy
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, due to my horn, people might call me a demon, oh, but I am far from it. I'm an Oni." ((At least in her universe, the demons, called Sarkaz, are different from the Oni))

She sits and stretches
Ribby (played anonymously)

There would then be a small knock on the tavern door. Who could that be at the tavern's door this time? I'm actually quite curious! "Uhh... Hello? Anyone in there? It's okay if there's no answer here! I can leave if you want me to!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ribby wrote:
There would then be a small knock on the tavern door. Who could that be at the tavern's door this time? I'm actually quite curious! "Uhh... Hello? Anyone in there? It's okay if there's no answer here! I can leave if you want me to!"

Azumi opened the door with a big smile on her face.

She then said "Welcome to Trixie's bar, dear! I'm one of the regulars here!"
Ribby wrote:

He stepped out of the kitchen "everyone is welcome here.....we have only one rule: no fighting"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: ya we have food drinks entertainment * he said hearing the voice as he was putting up some tabastrey around the bar *
Peepy (played by Jooters)

A small... Plush? Waddles in on all fours, holding a different, white, star shaped plush by its... Neck? And holding a gun up to it. The star does not seem to be in any distress, however.

"HAND OVER ALL YOUR PEANUTS OR THE SUCKLET GETS IT!"
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris is casually eating spice in the background, and is already thinking on how he could testify for a trial on whether or not Peepy was guilty or not, and he could easily win it for the victim.

(( tenebris no- ))

((me when I take a plush toy to court/silly))

(( LMAO
also this dumbass plays Ace Attorney when he's not actually being a lawyer ))
Peepy wrote:
A small... Plush? Waddles in on all fours, holding a different, white, star shaped plush by its... Neck? And holding a gun up to it. The star does not seem to be in any distress, however.

"HAND OVER ALL YOUR PEANUTS OR THE SUCKLET GETS IT!"

He perked a brow

"I SAID HAND EM OVER!!! GIVE ME ALL PEANUTS IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT OR THE SUCKLET DIES!!!" Peepy shouts.

Meanwhile the Sucklet stares into space with it's small, beady eyes.
Ribby (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Ribby wrote:

He stepped out of the kitchen "everyone is welcome here.....we have only one rule: no fighting"

Ribby would then nod over to Mathius as she doesn't have intentions to fight anyone in this bar since she's pretth kind-hearted.

"That sounds pretty easy not to pick a fight with anyone, well in my perception of course! Besides, I don't know why I would pick a fight with anyone in this bar!"

gl-1485494-1710477845.gif
Peepy wrote:
"I SAID HAND EM OVER!!! GIVE ME ALL PEANUTS IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT OR THE SUCKLET DIES!!!" Peepy shouts.

Meanwhile the Sucklet stares into space with it's small, beady eyes.

He couldn't help but laugh and brought out two jars of peanuts.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus