Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: well I mean I might have to take you out for some target practice * he said with a wink * max: but no your all good unless you want to show off how strong your guns are * he chuckled *
"Um...I'm not interested in going to a gun range. I get plenty of practice already."
Crimson von lain (played anonymously)

Silvera wrote:
"What are you doing with this"

"Noootthinng-" she said, yeah shes lying... from the tray of burritos Wish brought out.. I'd say shes trying to fire burritos out of a rocket launcher
The Ranger (played by Alliyus)

The Ranger opened the bar entrance door. A 5'10 woman in an Army Ranger uniform walked into the bar. She had long white hair that grazed the ground, and London topaz blue eyes. She had a pistol holster at her right hip, a Beretta holstered inside it. The Beretta was on safety, and there was no magazine in the pistol, so it meant that it couldn't fire because it was not loaded. The Ranger sat down on a chair at a table, and looking forward, studying the surroundings of the bar. She blinked and let out a sigh under her breath. Her blue eyes studied, then looked at everyone in the bar without her head moving, only her eyes.

Crimson just kinda waved, although one of her arms were glued to the rocket launcher to keep her from actually taking it-

Crimson von lain wrote:
Crimson just kinda waved, although one of her arms were glued to the rocket launcher to keep her from actually taking it-

"You look like a Striker, or a Titan. With the blade I see, you might even be a bladedancer." She gestured with a flick of her hand. She knew a warrior when she saw one.

"Titan, I hit people with things, and sometimes a sword-" she said "Striker is a class of ability, and personally slamming the ground isnt my thing...-"

"I normally use my hammer" she said, hold up a hammer of what seemed to be flames "But still dont touch unless your me.. or these explode-" she muttered as it disappated

She gave a court nod, then looked at the flame as it dissipated. She didn't even flinch in front of the flame. She sighed. "Still, tactics, agility, and skill overall beats brute strengths." She remarked.

"Meh.. thats a hunters thing, Id say the few I know are pretty good shots, but I dont got all their stealthy stuff, so I put it all into strength!" She flexed although under all that armor you cant see a thing-
He was cutting up some cucumbers to make homemade pickles.
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris was in one of the booth seats, eating cayenne pepper spice right out of the container with a spoon.
The Doll (played by Alliyus)

Belfast sat there at one of the tables, hands together, fingers interlocked. Her eyes were dull, emotionless. She was just staring forward at the wall. She had a British Special Forces crest on the shoulder of her white dress.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

"Gibe me German chocolate cake"
He went to the small dessert cooler and came back with a slice of cake for Squee. He set it in front of her and satvwith her with an inquisitive look. The slice was bigger than she is, and he had to see if she could eat it.
The Doll wrote:
Belfast sat there at one of the tables, hands together, fingers interlocked. Her eyes were dull, emotionless. She was just staring forward at the wall. She had a British Special Forces crest on the shoulder of her white dress.

He simply waved to the dolly.

She easily ate it all, her body digests her food quickly
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

Karlach stares at Squee. "Wow, I wish I could do that."

"You are a hot demon"
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"I'm not a demon, I'm a tiefling." Karlach seems visibly insulted by this mistake, as her mechanical heart starts to visibly glow inside her chest and steam starts to come out of the vents on her shoulders.

"Sorry, you are very very very pretty though"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus