Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

'yeah good luck with that he's just angst with a big sword' yes he was going to make fun of cloud for the size of his weapon
Jotaro Kujo (played by Agoodboi)

Jojo Strutted in with heavy footsteps and his head down, the big yellow chain near his shoulder danging and making noise breaking the silence with jingles. He sighed and took a seat pulling a cigarette from his black trench coat and lit it "...Yare Yare Daze" (( hehe))

he was polishing his sword after he had finished walking sif
“And the emo shows himself.” He takes a sip of what seems to be some kind of whiskey. “What a bother.”

"at least i don't have stupid hair and a oversized sword and if we want to talk about emo's cloud you aren't one to judge"
“Oh, sure, I’m not one to talk, and neither are you.”

"rrriiiiiggggghhhhhtttt" he sheaths his sword and starts reading a book

Jojo sighed and flicked his now-out cigarette onto the floor and stomped it out anyway "Is this place is always so boring?" Jojo Sighed again this time louder for some reason slightly agitatited

"its a tavern you dolt not the streets of egpyt with a man in a stupid outfit going "wrrrrrryyyyy!!!!"
"Sometimes it's nice to relax."

Jojo looked to the doctor and gave a slight nod along with a grunt as he sat back down and took off his hat, His aqua-colored hues for any to see "mom..says I need to watch my temper, so yes it is nice to Relax"
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"Alas, not every day is one to rejoice. Word has reached me that Markuris Vande, the Dreadnought of the Dark Angels who I considered to be a good friend, has perished in battle. He was with a squad of the Chapter's Fourth Company that was engaging a Tyranid swarm in combat, and he was torn apart by a Maleceptor."

Haigos lowers his head in silent contemplation. "May he find in death the peace he couldn't in life."

and once again he had left to who knows where

Hearing Lexican talk about losing his friend Jotaro let out an uneasy sigh and quickly put his hat on so it would cover the top of his face with darkness "Y-yeah that...sucks"

he was back he had just gone to refill his canteen seeing jotaro's face he knew what he was thinking it was the same thoughts shade had every day since...since "that day"

Jotaro remained silent for a few minutes, before pulling out a small photo from the inside of his coat and smirked " yeesh..do i really look like that"

he had a picture of his team keyword had like many of his things they were destroyed or "buried" with him
And now the writer wants to put Kakyoin here.

"maybe I should wear white what do you think star?"Jojo asked "Ora?" it simply replied not being capable of saying anything else, Jotaro leaned back a bit enjoying the silence

he lets out an explosive curse as in trying to clean a gun he had from his mother he had accidentally bent the firing pin

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus