Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jotaro Kujo (played by Agoodboi)

Jotaro suddenly standing behind Shade put his hand on shades shoulder "...something wrong or you just like to ruin the silence?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"my gun broke a gun ive carried since i was four..it..it was my mothers"

" Yare yare daze, star...fix it" "ora" Star platinum lowered its purple hands using its great eyesight to spot the issue and with great precision and strength fixed it however to shade the pin was simply magically bent back into to normal it was now fixed "is that alright?"

"oh yeah star platnium thats how you fixed it thanks i guess this gun is all i have of her" he looks at the gun sighs and slides it into a holster on the back of his waist

"it helps being informed don't ask how i have my ways" meaning he had one teammate that would never shut up about jojo so he knew some but not a lot about it

Jotaro took off his hat and trench coat "...really then how do I do that trick?"

"you have something called a stand don't ask me what that is because i have no idea its been a while since i was told anywho that stand is named star platinum"
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"So that's what that was. I thought I was seeing daemons."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

poof into existence from the void lugging the paracesis sword in his right hand
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If it’s a battle of Stands….King Crimson.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

no idea whats going on so he just shrugs and goes to sit down
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"I may not have one of these stands, but my psychic power allows me to see them. It also allows me to do...THIS!" Hagios casts the psychic ability known as Shackle Soul, immobilizing Diavolo and preventing him from using his stand.

" ...king crimson, isn't that some band?" Jojo sighed and gave a rather menacing stare at Diavolo "I don't like you, you like anasui, yeah yeah I know but it seems this place just lets me know everything amaybe when I leave I'll forget, but right now I dont care"

"nada its just a typical bar...located in another dimension with some kind of permanent neutrality field negating any and all forms of damage against it"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"An impenetrable fortress. Owned by nobody, used by everybody."

"huh something to think about i guess" Jojo shrugged and looked at his birthmark for at least 2 minutes
"That's an interesting tattoo."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he kept from rubbing his right arm the sight of where he used his own arm to block a fatal strike from an energy knife
She notices Noble Six rubbing his arm. "Mind if I take a look at that?"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i would have to take off my gauntlet mam but yes" he removes the gauntlet revealing the angry scar he received from operation lone wolf

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus