Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

World of Stands (played anonymously)

"Mercenary, Isnt that interesting" She'd say "Im not particularly in that line of work, but my friend here.." She'd look to THE WORLD.. who was still being forced back into the box

"Please stop, you two-" She'd mutter, before clearing her throat, pay them no mind" She'd say, bringing the attention back to her "Im not one to kill for myself (Im just starting part 8, so forgive me if I dont get WOU's personality right-)
Peridot (played by AgitoAceXIII)

((I'm not even that far lmao))
((I've been just watching the anime because manga is expensive and pirating it isn't really all that cool))
((I will now summon King Crimson))

"Mhm."
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters stepped into the bar, a big smile on his face, going around and exclaiming to everyone, "It's my birthday!"

((Id say read it on Mangafire))

"You have a name right, its proper to introduce yourself, unless your name itself is not mine to know

((I will now be using King Crimson to erase time to forget that lmao))

"Peridot. That's all you need to know."

"Veru interesting name" She'd chuckle "Peridot, isnt that the name of one of those gemstones, I heard they're quite beautiful, although Im sure their overshadowed by other.. more valuable gems"

- WOU

"It's also a birthstone. The other people I work with are similarly named."

"Interesting, what other types of names are there?" She'd ask "Other than stones.. surely there are more.."
The scent of fresh-baked pizza wafted from the kitchen

World of Stands wrote:
"Interesting, what other types of names are there?" She'd ask "Other than stones.. surely there are more.."

"It's following the birthstones, Garnet, Amethyst, and so on."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Speaking of stones, Azumi inspected small gemstones she borrowed from Ren without her son's permission. She then asked Peridot "What about labradorite? This strange, holographic-ish stone is a favorite of my son's! Ooh I smell pizza! Wanna get pizza?!"

Her mind loved to change topics so suddenly.

"...It's by birthstones, not..."

"What happens when you run out of birthstones to name people after?" She'd ask, before looking to Azumi... "I don't mind getting Pizza.." The old woman said, standing up

- WOU
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche was sitting at a table, polishing his knife. He had a new outfit, that wasn't his original black and white blouse. He had a long, periwinkle shirt with a yellow bow wrapped around his neck.

Don't mind THE WORLD, suddenly appearing next to Blanche "What do you have there?" She'd say pointing at the knife Sure she's wearing bright yellow, and looks like she yells alot (Cause she does)
-THE WORLD

Blanche looked up gently at THE WORLD and slowly blinked his eyes. "It's my knife."
If looked at closely, the knife..seems to have bloodstains on it, as if it had been used at some point.

Blanche then gave her a small smile. "I like your hair."
"Reminds me of donut twists."

"Thank you, what did you use it on?" She'd ask quietly, from the look of it, it's pure interest of course
- The WORLD

Blanche held it up to the light a bit, so it looked shiny as he showed it off.
"Some man was tryin' to rob me."

He paused for a moment.
"He got what he deserved."

"Good" She'd smile, honestly the worst influence in the group, "What was he trying to steal?" she'd ask

Blanche shrugged. "Anything he could get his hands on, I suppose."
He pulled out a few coins and set them on a table. "He would have been disappointed, I only had these. And my knife."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus