Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

World of Stands (played anonymously)

"Where'd he go, I'll teach you how to give someone a real beating, sometimes a knife won't be enough to scare someone off... depends how desperate they are" she'd add, honestly she probably isn't the BEST influence
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche shrugged again. "I don't know, I don't really care."
He then warmly smiled, lifting his shirt to place the knife in a belt around his waist, then covered it back up.

Blanche got out of the chair and stood up, "What's your name?"

"My name is THE WORLD, What is yours little man?"

Blanche didn't seem surprised by the uncommon name.
"I am Blanche." He grinned.

"I got some questions little man... why werent your parents with you, where are they now?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Blanche wrote:
Blanche didn't seem surprised by the uncommon name.
"I am Blanche." He grinned.

Azumi hurriedly walked towards Blanche out of worry. She overheard The World ask about Blanche's parents and, being a motherly fox spirit, liked to fret over children often.

"Indeed, I would like to know where your parents are!" Azumi said "Oh dear, they must be worried sick which makes me worried sick as well! Would you like some fried tofu while we find your parents?"
Peridot (played by AgitoAceXIII)

World of Stands wrote:
"What happens when you run out of birthstones to name people after?" She'd ask, before looking to Azumi... "I don't mind getting Pizza.." The old woman said, standing up

- WOU

"Nothing happens, there's already twelve of us."

"Well isnt that a boring outcome?" She'd say, "Many stands have many names, I am named after Elvis Presley's "Wonder of You", D4C Is name after the song, and album "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap".. while, that woman in Yellow, THE WORLD, is named after a tarot card"
- WOU

"Ooo, may I have some little lady?", she'd ask
-THE WORLD

(( Sorry for late reply!! ))

Blanche was asked by both THE WORLD and Azumi about his parents.
"I don't have any. They died a long time ago." He frowned, "Well, unless you count Him, but he's not really my father. He just saved me once."

"What's a tofu?" Blanche asked Azumi curiously.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would sit by the fire place, looking happy as she has a nice warm drink in hand, she had just came from a mountainous area

D4C finally gets some time to shine.. she'd sit at the counter counting a deck of cards.. before sandwiching the entire deck between her hands.. it just seemed to disappear, its a nice little magic trick, but where is she sending them exactly? Somewhere where this deck or cards doesnt exsist
Peridot (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Insert Peridot doing Peridot things--Probably getting the next mission or something.
Mathius was making pizza dough.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Had taken all the cheese and put it in her bag last night

Blanche wrote:
(( Sorry for late reply!! ))

Blanche was asked by both THE WORLD and Azumi about his parents.
"I don't have any. They died a long time ago." He frowned, "Well, unless you count Him, but he's not really my father. He just saved me once."

"What's a tofu?" Blanche asked Azumi curiously.

((Likewise XD. I was busy playing Helldivers sorry lol.))

"Your parents are... gone" She gasped and covered her snout with her two, tiny hands before hugging Blanche tightly.

"I am so sorry, dear" she frowned "I did not know that..."

But rather than cry for a child she just met, she proceeded to find a way to cheer herself and Blanche up with the mention of her favorite food.
"Tofu is a soy based product made from soybean curds!" Azumi said energetically as if showing such a food item to one who did not know about it would be quite the endearing and exciting revelation.

She then proceeded to enter Mathius' kitchen and, safely this time, cooked a piece of tofu on one of the pan's. It seemed as if once Azumi was close with someone, she saw it as free reign to barge into someone's home or even place of work innocently. She then returned only to give Blanche the mysteriously brown food block. Given she did it in a hurry, she worried it might not look enticing despite her best efforts.

"I hope you like it, dear!" Azumi smiled "I apologize if it seemed lacking, but as a mother myself, I can tell if a child is in need of food!"

THE WORLD laughed "Thats what it looks like.. certainly interesting..." she'd say, before appearing next to Azumi, now a similar size, unironically stands can change their size, without a user she's mostly able to do this size change without cost... "Show me fox like one, how do you make it" she'd ask

Blanche was suddenly given the hug, but he didn't seem startled, or looked as if he enjoyed it, or disliked it. He gently wrapped his arms around Azumi, until eventually she stopped hugging him to make the tofu.

When she came back with the tofu, he gently took it and took a bite out of it. It was warm, he liked it. He didn't know what to think of the taste, but the warmth was good enough. "Thank you." He shortly said to Azumi, a small smile on his face.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro sits on the ground, playing a toy piano. Somehow, despite it only being a toy piano, Pyro is able to produce ambient lounge piano music from it. Best not to question the logic of this.
gl-1483847-1705211193.png
He had finally closed the kitchen and listened to Pyro play..

World of Stands wrote:
THE WORLD laughed "Thats what it looks like.. certainly interesting..." she'd say, before appearing next to Azumi, now a similar size, unironically stands can change their size, without a user she's mostly able to do this size change without cost... "Show me fox like one, how do you make it" she'd ask

"Oh if you are referring to the process of making tofu, then what I usually to is mash some dried soybeans together, soak, then boil them. I then separate the 'soy milk' as most humans call it and the resulting curds. Then I use my secret fried tofu recipe to finish it, along with my SUPER secret tofu sauce!"

She smirked before saying "and no, I shall never, ever sell or give it away!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus