Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

World of Stands (played anonymously)

THE WORLD shrugged, returning to her normal size "Ill just have to catch you cooking it one day" She'd say, disappearing.. and probably returning to her box
He sat quietly enjoying a third glass of whiskey.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro, now wearing a chef's hat, brings Mathius a cooked steak. The steak smells vaguely of kerosene, and is blackened around the edges, suggesting that Pyro may have employed their own unique method of cooking it.
Connoisseur%27s_Cap.png
Mathius actually enjoyed the steak. A slight smile crossed his face "you managed to blacken it on the outside, but the inside is perfectly medium"
Mary Q (played anonymously)

Mary Q, is casually launched through a wall, leaving a vaguely Mary Q shaped hole in the wall.. she'd reach a shakey hand up and pulls herself onto her feet
* maximus would walk into the bar and notice max his brother wasn't normally behind the bar * Maximus: hey has anyone seen max?

Mary would shrug, cause shes actually met Max
Although that means she probably wasnt being spoken too-
maximus: huh well thanks mary i just haven't seen him for a few weeks now * he said as he would to and sit at the bar table *

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mathius actually enjoyed the steak. A slight smile crossed his face "you managed to blacken it on the outside, but the inside is perfectly medium"

"Heh dum dummad"* Pyro makes a chef's kiss gesture.

*"I knew you'd like it."

Mary Q, is casually wiping the fourth wall "Hey-" She'd grumble knocking "Hey wake up, revive chat, Im bored!"
Cathfawr Pardus (played anonymously)

Cathfawr slid out from in-between the fourth wall and fell to the floor, and was..somehow still asleep.
He must have fell asleep in a hole in the fourth wall?

Pyro curiously stares at whatever Mary is interacting with.

"Here" She'd say tossing zcathfawr towards him "Dont think too hard about it" She'd say, specifically to pyro

Cathfawr was thrown to Pyro, and landed at his feet with a comical squeaky sound effect.
How the hell was he still asleep?
Pyro wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Heh dum dummad"* Pyro makes a chef's kiss gesture.

*"I knew you'd like it."

"I can't even do that yet!" He said still praising his friend.

She walks over and picks him up "Ill give you 30 seconds before I turn you into slippers
Comically enough if he did keep sleeping, there'd probably be a cutaway to them wearing Cathfawr themed slippers

"Hmm hrm hudda huh huh."

Cathfawr opened his eyes and whined, "Letmesleeeeeep-" He squirmed around in Mary's arms, before giving up and just sticking his own tail in his mouth and waited until Mary would set him down, or turn him into slippers.

Mary would follow up on her threat, followed by a cutaway, and to them both wearing Cathfawr slippers "Ahh yesn saving time via cutaway, also takes up less budget-" She'd say shruggong
Jackson walked in and saw the clown women doing something, he went over to her grabbing the boy in her arms placing him down "um ma'am he wants to sleep, so advise you leave him alone" he raised an eyebrow cutely, looking her up and down

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus