Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

"Karlach, darling." Astarion is as quiet as the shadows themselves, and even seems to appear from them. "Finally getting the help you need? I do hope one of these fine souls can assist you. You deserve it."
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Thank you, Astarion." Karlach smiled. "Now if you will excuse me, I have some catching up to do with Zariel." She dragged Zariel out of the bar, the latter looking incredibly panicked.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi waddled hurriedly into the bar. She looked to be in distress, based on that adult Pacman Frog that swallowed her right hand and is now stuck on it. Again, she is a spirit, a palm sized frog with a bite force capable of breaking human skin should not be capable of breaking the skin (or fur) of Azumi or even cause any major pain for that matter. Unfortunately, she did not realize how impervious to physical damage her kind was and only continued to whimper in a panicked tone.

"Stop biting me, mr. Frog!" She pleaded towards the uncaring, single-brain-celled amphibian stuck swallowing her hand.
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Meanwhile, Kiyohime entered the bar with a tarantula on her face. She looked absolutely mortified.

"I should have never entered Anchin-sama's reptile room..." She muttered
Lucas and Co. (played anonymously)

Lucas seen Azumi and the frog and gasped. "Oh my gosh! Let me help you!" Lucas panicked, running up to her. "Uhh, what kind of frog is this? Is this a save frog? Maybe I can distract it with some DP?!"

(( *Save frogs are the saving mechanism in Mother 3, they are frogs that ask if they can save your game, and after the 3 year timeskip, also functions as a banking system for a currency called DP (Dragon Power)-))
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi waddled hurriedly into the bar. She looked to be in distress, based on that adult Pacman Frog that swallowed her right hand and is now stuck on it. Again, she is a spirit, a palm sized frog with a bite force capable of breaking human skin should not be capable of breaking the skin (or fur) of Azumi or even cause any major pain for that matter. Unfortunately, she did not realize how impervious to physical damage her kind was and only continued to whimper in a panicked tone.

"Stop biting me, mr. Frog!" She pleaded towards the uncaring, single-brain-celled amphibian stuck swallowing her hand.

He would come out of the kitchen. He simply pryed the frog's mouth open and removed Azumi's hand from it. He won't then toss the frog outside.
World of Stands (played anonymously)

Kiyohime wrote:
Meanwhile, Kiyohime entered the bar with a tarantula on her face. She looked absolutely mortified.

Wonder of U, kinda just appeared ontop of the oddly coffin shaped box "You have a little something on your face" She'd say "Would you like some help?"

World of Stands wrote:
Kiyohime wrote:

Wonder of U, kinda just appeared ontop of the oddly coffin shaped box "You have a little something on your face" She'd say "Would you like some help?"

"Y-yes... I would like some assistance..." Kiyohime said as the tarantula crawled all over her face.

Wonder of U would walk over, and just snatched the tarantula.. studying it for only a moment, before placing it outside the door Kiyohime entered from "Better?" She'd ask
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I guess that's a better response than what you might've expected."

Karlach returns to the bar, with her clothes covered in what appears to be blood. "You got a room where I can clean myself up?"

Karlach wrote:
Karlach returns to the bar, with her clothes covered in what appears to be blood. "You got a room where I can clean myself up?"

Kiyohime thanked Wonder of U with a bow before approaching Karlach.

"What happened to you?" Kiyohime tilted her head in confusion "If you want to be cleaned, Azumi has a secret private stall that she uses to take a bath in. I think it's a spare janitor's closet she uses to sleep inside the bar, only refurbished with things of her own liking."

Kiyohime wrote:
Karlach wrote:

Kiyohime thanked Wonder of U with a bow before approaching Karlach.

"What happened to you?" Kiyohime tilted her head in confusion "If you want to be cleaned, Azumi has a secret private stall that she uses to take a bath in"

Azumi rapidly wrapped Kiyohime's mouth with her tails before saying "Nonono! There is nothing there!"
"...Secret private stall? Sounds like a place for...activities of a certain kind, away from the public eye."
Nilou (played by Alliyus)

Nilou sat there, bored.

Cellinia Texas wrote:
"...Secret private stall? Sounds like a place for...activities of a certain kind, away from the public eye."

"I am a mother! I do not do such things!" Azumi pouted "I merely set up that janitor's closet to enable myself to sleep in this bar overnight!"

Apparently that was considered normal and acceptable to her.
"And I'm a delivery driver. I don't care what you do in your spare time." She shrugs, lighting a cigarette. "You can do whatever you want, and it's not my problem."

Cellinia Texas wrote:
"And I'm a delivery driver. I don't care what you do in your spare time." She shrugs, lighting a cigarette. "You can do whatever you want, and it's not my problem."

"Well that's certainly a relief!" Azumi smiled at Cellinia "Now I can climb up that closet in peace!"

Azumi then scuttled her way towards her "Private Stall".

Nilou wrote:
Nilou sat there, bored.

Suddenly, D4C appeared (floating of course) "You look bored little lady, Im bored too, we should talk" She seems rather desperate... mostly cause shes rarely used lol

"I'll just use the river next to my campsite." Karlach leaves again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus