Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"As one normally does."
He smashed in through the door and rolled to a stop. He was in his Iron Patriot I armor and the suit opened and he rushed over to the bar and sprayed water into a pitcher and started drinking. The suit was still smoking and steaming. He flopped on the ground trying to catch his breath. His suit smelled like smoke and melting rubber.
Medea walked over to Andrew "Sheesh kid, one hell of an entrance... what happened? Should I get the Saiyan lady?-"
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"You rang?"
"Not you-" he mutters tossing his staff at her-
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

Medea's staff bonks Tensai in the head. "Owwww, what was that for?"
Tensai wrote:
Medea's staff bonks Tensai in the head. "Owwww, what was that for?"
"Your strong stop acting like it actually hurts-"
Medea the Necromancer wrote:
Medea walked over to Andrew "Sheesh kid, one hell of an entrance... what happened? Should I get the Saiyan lady?-"

"No. It's all good. Get my best friend Theo on the horn. Tell him Iron Patriot I is toast" he panted as he poured the cold water over himself.

"I caught a burning satellite. It was heavy. I'm hot ...."
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot enters the bar, his tail seemingly longer and fluffier than usual as it drags along the floor.
Andrew Rhodes wrote:
"No. It's all good. Get my best friend Theo on the horn. Tell him Iron Patriot I is toast" he panted as he poured the cold water over himself.

Theo rolled his eyes as he used the Mark 38 to recover Andrew's armour. "At this rate, I'm gonna have to start charging you for this." He was joking of course, but he was clearly exasperated by Andrew taking what he saw as unnecessary risks.
Joot wrote:
Joot enters the bar, his tail seemingly longer and fluffier than usual as it drags along the floor.

Dax notices Joot. "Hey, what's up?"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jadzia Dax wrote:
Joot wrote:

Joot looks up at the stranger.
"H-hmm?" He begins, looking up to the sky. "Uhm... The ceiling is up! And so is that support beam! And above all that is the sky!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Joot wrote:
Jadzia Dax wrote:
Joot wrote:

"H-hmm?" He begins, looking up to the sky. "Uhm... The ceiling is up! And so is that support beam! And above all that is the sky!"

"I assure you that this interdimensional bar's 'outside' lacks any sky." Azumi said, tipping her reading glasses. It seems as if she has those now.

"I still have yet to understand who is Trixie and why they've left this bar behind. Curious indeed"
Theo Stark wrote:
Andrew Rhodes wrote:

Theo rolled his eyes as he used the Mark 38 to recover Andrew's armour. "At this rate, I'm gonna have to start charging you for this." He was joking of course, but he was clearly exasperated by Andrew taking what he saw as unnecessary risks.

He gave Theo an exhausted smile before pouring another pitcher of water on himself to cool off "sorry.....I had to act fast. Being an Avenger isn't always glamorous.....hi Igor"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Joot wrote:
Jadzia Dax wrote:
Joot wrote:

"I assure you that this interdimensional bar's 'outside' lacks any sky." Azumi said, tipping her reading glasses. It seems as if she has those now.

"I still have yet to understand who is Trixie and why they've left this bar behind. Curious indeed"

"From what I've read in the archives, Trixie was quite famous in this place. I quit asking questions. I just cook food"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Joot wrote:
Jadzia Dax wrote:
Joot wrote:

"They probably just got bored one day!" Says Joot. "Or maybe they were overwhelmed by the amount of people..."

"From what I've read in the archives, Trixie was quite famous in this place. I quit asking questions. I just cook food"
Joot wrote:

"I didn't mean literally." Dax smiled. "I was just wondering if you were okay."
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm. All quiet here again."
Not the kitchen. Mathius found a music playlist with goth music on his last visit to the Milky Way galaxy. He was dancing.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jadzia Dax wrote:
Joot wrote:

"I didn't mean literally." Dax smiled. "I was just wondering if you were okay."

"Yeah, of course!" He exclaims. "Did you think I was sad? I just came in to show off how big my tail is now! I dunno why but it suddenly grew to be almost as big as me in my sleep!" He adds, pulling his tail between his legs and giving it a big ol' hug. "Speaking of sleep, it's fun to nap with! Almost good enough to replace my plushies, but I don't want them to think I don't like them anymore!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus