Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Arizona wrote:
Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
"Pick your next words carefully. If you have an issue with Corpsmen, then you have an issue with Marines, and I'd let that marinate...."

"Son, the only issues I have are long gone into the books of history—The Empire of Japan is no more, and the losses of Pearl Harbor are avenged."

"Ooh! History!" Azumi interjected "I'll have you know, I'm a living document on such matters! I've lived 500 years, you know!"

With the way this fox spirit acts, it was hard to imagine her being something like that.

Mathius laughed a little bit "I'm just a couple years older than you!"
Tyberos (played by randomentity777)

Tyberos enters the bar. The claws on Hunger and Slake are folded out of the way, but there is still an ominous air to them, especially with the visible underbite chainblades. Even with his Terminator armour, the Red Wake was larger than even Drael, which further added to the menacing vibe he gave off. The colossal Astartes makes his way over to the bar and sits down.
Mary Q (played anonymously)

Mary Q would poke the large metal man, "You uh.. good man?" She'd ask, "You look like your having a bad day" She'd say... of course she couldnt actually tell but he definitely seems like hes had a rough day (or was just angry for no reason)

Tyberos turns to stare down at Mary. "Do not touch me." His voice is a barely audible whisper, with each word carrying the promise of death.

Mary repeats the action... for funies of course

The claws on Tyberos's gauntlets slide into their deployed position, as the underbite chainblades begin to rev up.

She chuckles "You gotta get me one of those" She'd say, pulling her head off with a cartoonish pop sound effect "Besides Im not sure how cutting me would go-" She'd mutter, screwing her head back on "Tell me big man, whats your name?"

Tyberos retracted the claws of Hunger and Slake, the chainblades deactivating. He stares at Mary for several seconds, before he answers in the same hoarse but ominous whisper. "I am Tyberos, the Red Wake, the Shade Lord of the Carcharodons Astra. You would do well to remember that." He turns and walks away from her, his massive custom Terminator armour clanking loudly with each step.

She turns back towards the counter "I think he likes me" She'd say, sipping her coffee.. "Ew.. its cold-" she muttered
Captain Messinius raised an eyebrow. "You'd be best off staying out of his way, ma'am. The Chapter Master of the Carcharodons has a reputation for being quite ruthless. Even the most stalwart Astartes are wary of him after what his chapter did in the Badab War."

"Id like to know what any of that means.. but he seemed pretty nice" (He definitely isn't) "Maybe your just judging him or something?" She'd shrug, "I think he just needs something for that scratchy throat of his, Id be angry too afterall-"
Messinius facepalms. "You can't be serious."

"Im a clown, its my job not to be" She'd chuckle "But really, tell me what this guy actually did first-"
"NO FIGHTING!" He yelled from the kitchen. "Captain Messinius.....you of all people know better"

He poked his head out of the kitchen and saw Tyberos "hmmm. Someone as cantankerous and irascible as Drael....before he became a dad" he vanished back into the kitchen to make whiskey steak sauce.
Arizona (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"Ooh! History!" Azumi interjected "I'll have you know, I'm a living document on such matters! I've lived 500 years, you know!"

With the way this fox spirit acts, it was hard to imagine her being something like that.

"My history goes long, starting on March 16, 1914 and ending on December 7, 1941...But given how I live again..."
Mary Q wrote:
"Im a clown, its my job not to be" She'd chuckle "But really, tell me what this guy actually did first-"

"Merely diffusing the situation, Mathius." Messinius called out. He then turned his attention back to Mary. "Basically, Tyberos and his chapter of Space Marines, the Carcharodons, showed up without warning to aid the Imperium during the war in the Badab sector against the Secessionist Astartes chapters that formed the Maelstrom Warders. While I was not there personally, the battlefield reports indicate that Tyberos personally lead several Terminator Assault Squads in ferocious assaults upon the renegades. They were as vicious as the ancient aquatic predators that they are named for, and now everyone knew why Tyberos is called the Red Wake. Because that is all he leaves behind when he takes to the battlefield."

"Could you have tried to make him sound less cool??" She'd ask chuckling "I get it he's dangerous, but he could use a friend if sorts, unless hes the type that doesnt have time for friends-"
He came in holding his son's hand. "Dad, this is where Fumizuki's uncle works." His son, Luke. glanced over at Mary Q, and his face lit up with a huge grin.

"Dad, look! It's a clown!" The boy started almost exploded with excitement "Hi Clown Lady!" He waved at her excitedly.

The doctor laughed

Mary waved back smiling "Hey little man", she honestly wasnt much for acts (not today at least) but she does walk over "Hey kid, want a balloon.. just choose a balloon anything and I can probably make it!" She'd smile, producing a red balloon which she turned into a rabbit with surprisingly speed
Mary Q wrote:
"Could you have tried to make him sound less cool??" She'd ask chuckling "I get it he's dangerous, but he could use a friend if sorts, unless hes the type that doesnt have time for friends-"

"He really doesn't seem like the kind of person who has friends."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus