Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

Asbjorn turned his head to the door and waved a large, scarred hand. He thought to himself about the variety of people in here, some being ice giants, some wearing furs and carrying blades, some battle-hardened, and some the entire opposite. He went back to sipping his beer.
Hank (played by dabomb217op)

Hank looks over to the female before filling a glass with whiskey and setting it before her "Prices are on the menu on the post"
Brynjar (played anonymously)

*tosses Hank 2 pure gold coins, dows the mead and walks out, happier than when he'd entered, it'd been the first time a human had served him since he was human, over 5000 years ago*
IS-2 (played anonymously)

Is-2 rumbles through the garage opening, being loud, emitting tons of smoke,speaking through her outdated and broken radio, "zzzzzzzzzzt You guys carry diesel?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Stepping into the establishment, he looked around the main area through the brown tinted lens of his sunglasses. Just what exactly was this place? A mishmash of themes, the environment and patrons alike.

Slowly approaching the bar he’d sit to the side and wait to get the bartenders attention “Just water please...”

Arms folded on the countertop to rest his chin on top. He’d settle for people watching behind his sunglasses for the time being.

Hank places the coins inside of the safe before placing a glass of water in front of the man with sunglasses. After making sure everyone had what they needed he walks over to the garage and nods "yes we do carry diesel, how much would you like?"
Stridsvagn 103 (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Anyonenn see der IS-2? oh vaitten zztzt derenn deyyen are. couldlden i havenn somenn GGGrrzzztt diesennl as vellllen?"

Hank looks over at the one speaking and nods "IS-2 is over here"

"danksnksen"
*wheels over to IS-2*

"No problem"
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

Tom stands up from the bar and walks over to a table situated in the corner of the room and takes a seat
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

A third, large tank rolled in, its engine roaring as he rolled into the garage. The rain outside at washed off his dust, and he sat gleaming in the light. "Hallo, Hast du Benzin?" He whispered to himself in practice, then said, louder, "Hallo, Have any Gasoline? I am running low. ze fuel tank is not very large, my operational range is only about 120 kilometers."
(whoops, wrong character! That was Sturmtiger's line! excuse my mistake!)
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

((It's all good King!))

The things I see and people I meet here never cease to amaze Hanks thinks to himself as he nods with a smile "We do have gasoline" he points to a pump over to his right "Would you like me to assist in filling your tank?"

"hello fellowwen tanknken"
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

He nodded his main gun saying, "Yes pleaze! I am not as limber as I used to. Of course, I never was that limber in the first place." He let out a hearty, echoing laugh at his joke.

Hank nods and places the nozzle in Sturm's tank "Let me know when you're full"
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

"Thank you. Iz full." Said sturmtiger to hank, and turned to the Stridsvagn 103. "Vell Hallo zere! How are you doing?"

"erma goodden, you?" 103 said, wheeling over

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus