Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"is there a problem?" he was once again in full warframe
"No... Just. Talking is exhausting and frustrating."

"i see but as a leader you must be accustomed to talking if you wish to get anything done"
"Yeah... peace is here... but there are more things to worry about now." She sighed.

"i see well i have never ran a country only a army"
"Mhm... I've had to dismantle some units... reorganize, just to keep the peace. This isn't what I'm made for."

"it will take time to deal with the fact that you have turned a militaristic state into a peaceful one don't be hard on yourself"
She sighed. "Oh well, I'll try my best in these matters... as always. What about that intergalactic army you mentioned?"

"i've warned them that any future invasions on earth will result in me destroying their civilization which i should since they conquer everything but well im not a mindless killer"
"Hm. Well, you won't have to fight alone."

"but well its odd my mission is over and with it my purpose fulfilled i have no idea what i am to do now my world no longer needs a tenno"
"Then travel. Reflect."

"i have done much traveling then again it was from battlefield to battlefield most of the time watching humans grow and develop i guess i could travel the multiverses stop by every once in a while i have no idea i am immortal i have the time"
"Find something you wanna do. You're always welcome in my world... I think."

"i may swing by after i destroy the last orokin tech in my world aside from my railjack and warframes and various weapons"
"I see."

"who knows i might settle down there only if im accepted id rather not intrude upon a world that does not wish to have me"
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

king-shark-suicide-squad.gif
"Why yes... that is a bird."
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Smart me." Nanaue gives a thumbs up and flashes an alarmingly toothy grin.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus