Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gorgutz (played anonymously)

Gorgutz was losing a bit too many Boyz for his liking so he wisely exited stage left. Always have your holes dug.
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"Well, I am most gracious for it. Should you ever find yourself in need of salvation, then we, the Angels of Death, will be sent forth to you by the will of the God-Emperor."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"there is no salvation for a weapon" he opens a portal back to his world and steps through it planting himself in the center of the dead patch of earth the scar from the new war
Fumizuki yawns. "Mmm....sweepwy."
The ground shook, slowly getting more and more intense, eventually enough to rouse someone from a dead sleep. Eventually, a titanic mech lumbered outside. It was a dark bronze color with soulless yellow eyes and two massive carbines mounted on the sides of his headless torso as the vents positioned on top of him and on his back let out invisible jets of heat. The guns had small slits that glowed yellow as the dual barrels had stripes on the muzzles that glowed slightly. He stopped, looked to the bar, and walked into the garage. His massive frame loomed over the other creatures of the bar as he slowly swept the house, his guns flicking from person to person. Eventually they slid back on their mounts as he crouched down. his sturdy legs folding under him so he was at a slightly more reasonable height.
Tessa Kourtier (played by randomentity777)

"I didn't know there were other Knights here." She stares at the mech. "I don't recognize your house crest though. Are you a freeblade?"

he was still in his world alone
"I'd share my Halloween candy with everyone, but it's gone. I think Mutsuki took it all." Fumizuki looked slightly sad.
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge stood up and suddenly handed Fumizuki a whole bucket.

"I don't think my grown sisters will be needing this,"
Fumizuki beams at Revenge. "Thank you Miss Revenge! <3"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge smiled down at her and patted her. "Of course."
The mech looked to Tessa. "You could say that. I fight for honor both in and out of the arena. I am something of a gun for hire; a hitman if you will. For the right price, I'll take out anyone who deserves it."
Tessa Kourtier wrote:
"I didn't know there were other Knights here." She stares at the mech. "I don't recognize your house crest though. Are you a freeblade?"

“I’m not exactly sure some of us are knights, per se.”
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"Hi there, would you like to sign my petition?"
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

”Oh, for god’s sake, no.
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"I wasn't asking you, weirdo" he said
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ah hell its you the bane of my existence" yep shade found alucard annoying at times
"Ehm, what is this 'petition' about?"

he returns and sits in a corner his skijati ninkana attached to his waist like it always was a golden sniper rifle attached to his back
Tessa Kourtier (played by randomentity777)

Shay Cormac wrote:
“I’m not exactly sure some of us are knights, per se.”

"Well, if you're of noble background, and you have an armour suit that you bonded with, then that qualifies you to be a Questor Imperialis."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus