Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

slowly opening the door with a loud creak, onyx poked his head in "hello?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"hmm?" he just turned his head to michal direction

"...this...t..triscet's bar?...i think thats the name" he stepped the rest of the way in closing the door behind him

"trixie bar yes"

"ok..." he pulled his hood up further to avoid his face being seen and slowly shuffling to the bar muttering "sorry" and "excuse me" to the others before clambering onto oe of the bar stools

he just raised an eyebrow papers scattered about his table as he shrugs and goes back to the

Onyx tapped the bar with an open palm and waits
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

Koshi walked over to Onyx "Your small for a kitsune-" She pat his head "anyways, can you do fire?" what can I say, she's always been into the supernatural, hense her job at the foundation

Onyx only gave her a darting glance and ducked under her hand "just want a drink...long road"

"fair enough, hm- what would you like to drink?" kioshi was stll holding her sniper, wonder why, either way she was getting hungry

"A pint of Spirytus Stawski please!" now the question was asked, his ears perked up and his tail uncurled from his waist

"Thats moonshine but I wont even ask-" She jumped over the counter and went and grabbed the drink he asked for she handed him the whole bottle "So how was the trip here?"

he didn utter a single word until he had chugged through half the bottle "long and rough, too many so called 'holy fox hunters' and 'holy men of' whatever they said their god was. works up a thirst...not to mention people who randomly pet me"

"other than that, boring" he took another sip from the bottle
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

*he leaned his head on his arm watching the people still* “a lot of food items too many too choose from”

glancing at the mumbling...what he assumed was a human "...whats his deal? someone sour his ale?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi approached Michal Onyx with a curious, but happy look on her face.
"Are you perhaps a Yokai?"

"The guy over there is a vampire and he's apparently hunngry, like he cant feed from a cow or something"

he shrugged "vamps are stubborn, best to just leave it be" then turning to the new comer "no, but them and my kind are close....like cousins"
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

*he growled hearing that he should drink blood from a cow and hissed at her annoyed* “I can’t drink animal blood it’s disgusting to drink I need human blood”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus