Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Bulldozer wrote:
After tediously trying to pick a visor from the local visor store, which only sells the best visors, the Bulldozer arrived with a lazer rifle in hand smashing through the door's bars

"MAAAKE WAY.....", he inhaled loudly, "FOR THE DOOOOOZZZZEEEERRRR!!!!!!"

"Finally! Wait, don't run into me you bumbling mania-", but unforunately he didn't hear a word the Cowpoke was saying. He ran into Cowpoke Ralsei, who was knocked out from the force of the charge and proceeded to charge at the monoliths that will appear
seeing the impact of dozers charge cairo shouts "GOD DAYUM!!! Bro y'all good?"
Theo Stark wrote:
Peanut the Postknight wrote:
"I shouldn't be surprised rn tbh." Peanut shrugged. "Anyway, what's with the monoliths suddenly attacking us anyway? There's like uhh- 20 of em teleporting over here."

"I HAVE NO IDEA!"
(LMFAO nice meet the medic reference)
"Hey it's okay guys! I got it i got it i got it!" Insert Nolegs pulling out an ion cannon "Yo, buy me some time here while i activate it!"
"Can do, but you're gonna be paying my medical bills if I get hurt."
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Trying to process the rock putting a hole through her as she began regenerating "what-"
The Monoliths (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Insert one ancient monolith wearing drip. (haha ultra dripstinct go brr)
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

The bulldozer slaps the monolith with drip and doesn't use his rifle instead. Azumi and Ren were confused but he refused to elaborate further.
Demoman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Ye jordan's are fake." Demoman said. Not saying any more.
The Monoliths (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And a ancient monolith died of fake jordans.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaawr, U-110 is confused. What the sharkey-shark just happened?"

"A buncha heisters happened, that's what!", The Bulldozer said to U-110

"These... aren't heisters", Azumi said, rolling her eyes while keeping an eye on Ren and the unconscious cowpoke
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"if you say something stupid over there im going to dropkick those lenses in your damm helmet"
"It not a heister, it's a monowiff."
"I'MA FIRING MY LASER!-" insert comically large laser beam haha lolololol
(dead chat xd)
Alpharius - Heads of the Hydra (played by randomentity777)

"Where can I get something with that kind of firepower for my legion?"

"You usually find those in Dog Gun stores", The Bulldozer told Alpharius, "Though it's kind of hard to buy from them 'cause a talking dog's running the place. Also, he only accepts 'scooby snacks', whatever that is..."

"How anyone is able to tolerate you is beyond me." Alpharius retorted sharply. "You speak in more riddles than I, and go around beating up random people because you're trying to find 'heisters'. You, sir, are beneath even the unspeakable actions of the Night Lords, a thing I did not thing was possible."
"Ay dude big dozer is the smartest being I've met in the past fifteen minutes he knows what he's talking about you gotta trust his process fam" cairo says with a confident smirk

"If you say so."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus