Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I got it!" Theo deployed the Mark 46 armour that he normally carried on him at all times, and began blasting the Monolith with his repulsors.
The Monoliths (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The Ancient Monolith was smashed into pieces. No big soup rice.
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

And all while this happened, Smolensk pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and proceeded to smoke.
"More is spawning in lads. I don't know how the hell we got into this me-" Nolegs got randomly telefragged. also 1 HP moment- "GOD DAMMIT-"
"Oh boy."

“Deal with it yourself.” Yep, she’s still smoking.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi gave nolegs a healing spell, healing his wounds.

"Are you alright?" She asked Nolegs before motionong for Ren to stay where he was
Cowpoke Ralsei (played by Revereen)

"Where's dozer when you need him?", Cowpoke Ralsei complained.

Meanwhile, the Bulldozer is at the local visor store, buying a new visor...
Cairo walks in katana at his left hip and quickly gets confused and nervous looking around and seeing a variety of people in a beautiful bar and quietly says "how the hell did i get here?" Before looking behind himself seeing a completely different path than what he walked "okay maybe i AM lost"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Is she just gonna be lazy or?" Isaac just points at Smolensk.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I shouldn't be surprised rn tbh." Peanut shrugged. "Anyway, what's with the monoliths suddenly attacking us anyway? There's like uhh- 20 of em teleporting over here."
"Guess i'll just find a spot to chill out for a while. I mean What's the worst that could happen?"

Isaac Moriah wrote:
"Is she just gonna be lazy or?" Isaac just points at Smolensk.

“Anything else you want to ask? Or are you going to actually do something so the rest of don’t have to?”
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I'm only askin'. Plus, you're only standing here doing nothing while we're dealing with this s-(CENSORED)." Isaac said, facepalming himself with the crowbar he had
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was sitting in a corner just watching the idiots yes he only looked at those dealing with the monolith as idiots
Shade Waker wrote:
he was sitting in a corner just watching the idiots yes he only looked at those dealing with the monolith as idiots
"So...uh what do those things even do? Im kinda lost on this monolith thing"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

((hey guys, sorry ive been gone for a while. i hope i didnt dissapoint any of you :) ))
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

he gently tugged on shade's cloak "uhm...master shade?...theres...a ...problem...i need some to talk to about...alone? please?"
Peanut the Postknight wrote:
"I shouldn't be surprised rn tbh." Peanut shrugged. "Anyway, what's with the monoliths suddenly attacking us anyway? There's like uhh- 20 of em teleporting over here."

"I HAVE NO IDEA!"
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

After tediously trying to pick a visor from the local visor store, which only sells the best visors, the Bulldozer arrived with a lazer rifle in hand smashing through the door's bars

"MAAAKE WAY.....", he inhaled loudly, "FOR THE DOOOOOZZZZEEEERRRR!!!!!!"

"Finally! Wait, don't run into me you bumbling mania-", but unforunately he didn't hear a word the Cowpoke was saying. He ran into Cowpoke Ralsei, who was knocked out from the force of the charge and proceeded to charge at the monoliths that will appear

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus