Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"He's quite a nice guy when you get to know him, really", Azumi told Alpharius with a smile, "Though, he can get a bit too intense".

Azumi then checked on Ren and the recently knocked out Cowpoke Ralsei. Ren seemed fine as he was just looking at his phone for Fender Guitars, while the Cowpoke was muttering something about the Bulldozer while sleeping, presumably dreaming about the Bulldozer knocking him out and the dream replaying itself until he awoke from that terrible experience.
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

The Bulldozer nodded, and proceeded to approach Cairo. He stood there for what felt like several minutes until finally uttering something

"A katana huh?", the Bulldozer closely inspected his Katana. He stared at it for another several minutes before clapping very obnoxiously.

"You sir, should become a SWAT officer just like me! Our squad's itchin' for another member, well, mostly because Cloaker keeps knocking Tazer and Cowpoke out, but, I'm sure you'd do good!"
Alpharius - Heads of the Hydra (played by randomentity777)

"I have no interest in the profession. I already have a job that I am content with."
"Bro check this out. The new swat member THE SLASHER. got a good ring to it dont it?"
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen walked into the bar with her skate board in hand until she saw some dude standing there she walked up to him and said hi
Alpharius - Heads of the Hydra (played by randomentity777)

"No"

Gwen was eating some peanuts that she ordered
Gwen foster wrote:
Gwen walked into the bar with her skate board in hand until she saw some dude standing there she walked up to him and said hi
"wait a minute haven't i seen you somewhere before?" 🤔

Gwen I don't think so I never seen you before either
"Hmm... Weird. Must've been someone else. Wait you dont carry scythe with you do you?"

Gwen oh um actually I do carry one but I only use it in battle it was given to me by my bestfriend Maddie Grant I didn't catch your name?
My names Cairo Geria but some people call me 'skinny'

Gwen is my name but people call me the Black belt warrior
Which martial art do you do?

kick Boxing
"Sounds to me like you're pretty strong, huh?" He says leaning forward with an evil smirk

Gwen I guess you can say that Plus I am also an all star cheerleader and a high school cheerleader I just made captain this year
"Bet ya 50 bucks you ain't strong enough to pick up big dozer" he says with a gleam in his eye pointing at the giant of a man

Gwen uses her super human strenght and picked up the Giant Man
Theo just stares in shock

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus