Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

A falcon came down with only a driver "Hey muscle heads get in while you can the gunner seats are open" the marines then piled in and two took the gunner seat. John signaled them to fly off and turned to Tegian "It would be better if we stuck together, the marines can handle themselves" He said then stood completely still.
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"Ya will be alright sirs!" The marines said, then the two warthogs took off "We will search for survivors out in the open first, then move building to building" A marine said on the com, Tegian turned to Chief "So Chi- Er John, There is a group of wraiths trying to get to the UNSC In Amber Clad, They are heading now a narrow street, all we have to do is destroy the front and back wraiths and the rest will be stuck" when he finished, Cutter was heard "Hay I got a present for you two so back up" Tegian jumped back and two tubes launched and hit the ground, they then popped open and there was a Spartan laser in each of the two tubes "Heck ya!" Tegian said and grabbed one

John walked up to the tube and grabbed his Spartan laser Then turned to Tegian "Aim for the rear, that's the weak spot" he said them held his spartan laser on his shoulder and began walking towards the direction of the wraiths, then Keyes came on the comm "Chief! Pick up the pace you don't have much time!" After the transmission John picked up the pace.

As they ran to them, some ODST pods dropped on top of roofs and other important buildings then they got to the wraiths, And like keyes had said they had little time, they would be cleared of the narrow path in about twenty seconds, Tegian took aim at the back wraiths rear then waited for chief to signal he was ready

John ran towards the front one and aimed for the rear then yelled "NOW!" and he fired his spartan laser into the rear of the front wraith disabling it then jumped back out of the way of the other wraiths.

Tegian fired his Spartan laser and disabled the back one, Then Tegian jumped down onto another wraith, he hi-jacked it and fired a Plasma Mortar shot into the back of another wraith "Just savin ammo!" He said, then aimed higher and hit another wraith

John hid behind a corner "Hmm... good point" he then ran to the Wraith closest to him and hijacked it. He turned andshot at the wraith Tegian shot at. He exited the wraith and threw a gernade inside jumped off and ran to a safe distance watching the wraith explode

Tegian jumped out and threw a grenade and the wraith blew up "Lovely!" Then Tegian turned around and saw two banshee's with their fuel rods pointed at them "oh great he got into a fighting stance, But then the two banshees landed in front of them, Then Jun got out of one and Jessica jumped out of another "YAHOO THAT WAS AWESOME!" She yelled, then she blushed under her helm "er im sorry...I wont let it happen again" She said remarking her out burst, Jun chuckled "Its fine, You need to lighten up" Jun said, then turned to Tegian and Chief "Nice work you two, Saw those explosions from the atmosphere, at first I thought the covies lost what was left of there tiny brain cells" Jun said chuckling at his own joke

John walked forward from his cover "Now is not the time for jokes" he then pointed towards the Amber Clad "In a matter of time there could be a good amount of Covie surrounding the Amber Clad, we need to help defend it until they can get everyone aboard and off this planet" he said then started running towards the Amber Clad

Jun chuckled "alright john, by the way, I heard Cutter was bringing us some new toys" as soon as jun said that, two hornets fell beside them "here they are!" Tegian said with a smirk, that left a choice for either a banshee or a hornet "you pick first chief" Jessica said with a hint of shyness

John stopped then turned to Jessica he walked over picked Jessica up by her backpack and dropped her in the driver seat. He then stood on the left wing of the hornet "I think it'd be better for you to fly" he said grinning slightly under his helmet and held on to the side of the hornet.

Keyes radioed John "Hey john how's it going down there?" John replied with "The spartans and I have grouped up we're going to cover the Amber clad from above, and as I was instructed by you earlier i've got Jessica with me" he said the lowered his arm holding his magnum.

Jessica was slightly panicked "Ah, O-Ok" She was able to take off, then started gaining some more confidence "I'll pilot, You get on the side tegian since you have a Spartan laser" Jun got into the pilot seat and tegian got on the side, then the two hornets took off, A pelican flew down beside them "Hay, Don't mind giving me some cover? I need to get to a mall to pick up wounded marines and civilians, Its along the path to the In Amber Clad" The female pilot asked
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Five banshees flew in and started attacking the pelican, Meanwhile two Anti-Air Wraiths were shooting at the hornets

John aimed for the wraiths and fired his spartan laser at one, he held his magnum in one hand and was shooting at the banshees, although the bullets seemed to only dent the hull not pierce it. A falcon flew by the side of the hornet and the turrets began shooting at the banshees, while a scorpion tank was shooting the anti air wraiths then keyes came on the comm "Hey hope you don't mind but I sent in some help."

"Your help is appreciated thanks Sir" Jun said, and fired some missiles at the Banshees, Tegian fired his Spartan laser at a banshee

The laser cut the wing of the banshee right off and it lost control and flew into the ground, the other banshee dodged the missiles, two more flew in and fired there fuel rod cannons at the scorpion

John fired his laser at a banshee and the scorpion took some damage and was smoking but it still shot at the wraiths. The falcon began shooting at the banshees using explosive round while the experimental banshee came in and was shooting it's guass cannons at the banshees.

the banshee dodged the laser slightly, but its wing was blown off, the gauss shot blew it to pieces, the wraith blew up, but the arbiter snuck up on the scorpion and threw a plasma gernade on the back of it

"Hell of a shot! Nice work spartans and marines!" Jun said, Tegian smirked "I aim to please!" Jun frowned, that hit him like a covenant energy sword to the heart, Six had said the same thing time and time again, Jun shook it off, there would be a time to think about six and the rest of noble team, but that was not now, Cutter then called in "I hope you guys wont need me or keyes for awhile, four covie corvettes just jumped in" Cutter ended the transmission, "ALL HANDS BATTLE STATIONS NOW!" Cutter yelled, Then the Spirit Of Fire moved into attack position

John nodded to the rest then looekd to Jun "With all due respect" he then jumped off the Hornet and put the spartan laser on his back and spread his arms and legs apart. Once he hit the ground he rolled and began running towards the Amber Clad

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus