Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John nodded and followed Jun to the pelican "i'll take most of the damage, let me in the front" he said placing his assault rifle on his back and hopped onto the pelican sitting next to Jun.
Keyes came on "you have limited time Jun, make every moment worth the effort" he said giving him slight praise for his efforts and courage then cut off his signal
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Tegian and Jessica jumped into the Pelican, Then a minute later five Red Striped ODSTs jumped into the pelican. Two had Silenced SMGs, Two Had Battle Rifles, And the Last one had a Shot-Gun "take us out!" Jun said, then the Pelican took off. an hour and forty minutes later the Pelican landed "This is far as I can go without getting spotted, good luck guys!" The Pelican Pilot said, Jun nodded and jumped off and took out his sniper, Jessica jumped out and took out her two SMGs, And Tegian jumped out and took out his DMR. Then the ODSTs jumped out and waited for John

John hopped out and began walking with Jun "so what's the plan?" he asked grabbing his assault rifle and loading it up with ammo

"Get on board the back Scarab, Rig it with this" Jun said taking out a device "This will kill the Lekgolo worms controlling that scarab and give us complete control over it, We will then fire main cannon at the back of the other scarabs and destroy it, We then remove this device and the Scarab we controlled will become a lifeless shell" Jun finished waiting for comments

John nodded "let's get to work" he said walking off waving for the others to start moving as well

They all followed Johh, Jun was looking through his sniper occasionally to see how far the Scarab Had moved "We have fifty five minutes before those scarabs get into firing range, And it will take thirty seven minutes to get there so there is NO room for error" Jun said, then the Leader ODST (The one with the Shotgun) Spoke "My Group does not make mistakes ever! Just make sure you four don't screw up" Jun shook his head "For your sakes you better not screw up, I very much doubt we could take on two or three scarabs." He said keeping an eye out

After a few minutes John stopped under a tree then started climbing to the top of it, loud thuds of metal hitting the ground could be heard not too far away, once John got above the tree he could see the rear of the scarabs and he jumped out of the tree and started running to get closer to the scarabs "let's hurry up, but stay low and stay quiet"

They all started running to follow John. They got to the back of the scarab when jun stopped "You guys go, Il cover you with sniper support" He said climbing a rock, when they got to the back Jessica whispered "STOP!" She then pointed at the grunt commanding a Plasma Turret at the back of the Scarab "If we shoot him, Everyone will notice us" Just then a bullet flew by and killed the grunt! But there was no sound from the bullet, Jun had snipped the grunt with a silenced sniper rifle

John climbed a tree slightly in front of the Scarab and laid low before jumping to the back as silent as possible signalling for the others to get on holding a hand out for the next person so he could help them get up.

Tegian helped Jessica up half way, then waited for john to grab her and help her up, She was still hurt, But she could and would fight

John grabbed Jessica by her shoulders and heaved her up onto the Scarab then waited for Tegian to get up as well

Tegian jumped for john to grab him, The ODSTs Jetpacked up to a few trees and climbed onto the Scarab "Looks deserted" The ODSTs Leader commented "Be Advised an Elite General is heading your way! Hide in the core room Il take him out!" Jun said on the com "We can take him" The ODST leader, Jun responded a second after "Not without alerting the other Scarabs now hide that's an Order!" Jun said more sternly on the com. The ODSTs complied and hid in the core room

John grabbed his forearm in time before Tegian were to have dropped, he then dragged him up onto the scarab with him and punched him on the shoulder. He got up to his feet and began walking silently tot he core room taking his assault rifle watching for enemy movement

The General was just about to walk into the core room when Jun shot him in the head "move the body now before someone sees it!" The ODSTs Medic moved the body into the core room with them "John plant the device on the blue core!" Jun said watching for movement

John took out the device Jun was talking about and placed it right in the middle of the core then signaled Jun "the device has been planted, go for it" he said and ducked signalling for the others to duck as well

The Scarab made a roaring sound as the Worms died, then the forward beam fired and hit the other scarabs back core, and shot right through to the other side. The Scarab in the front exploded however the other scarab turned and fired its beam at the Scarab John was on and it got knocked back a bit, Jessica got thrown out and was hanging onto the side of the scarab, No one seemed to noticed as they were thrown about as well... Only they hit the wall behind them

John looked around and checked to see if everyone was ok, he looked around until he saw jessica hanging off the side. He knelt down and reached a hand out grabbing her forearm pulling her up "and you tell me to be more careful" he said still trying to pull her up

Jessica smirked and got upto the Scarab with his help "Then I guess we are both bad for staying out of trouble" Then the ODST leader snapped "This is not a socialization time!" He yelled taking out his shotgun "That other scarab has destroyed both guns! Me and my team will go in and destroy the other one" Then all the ODSTs jetpacked off to the other Scarab

John sat down against the wall "they'll do just fine" he said panting

The ODSTs started storming the Scarab. They had Spiker rounds and Plasma Bolts firing at them in all directions. Luckily for them, ODSTs Adrenalin lasts longer than Marines and their armor allowed them to survive longer then Marines. They got to the control room, But not before the Scarab fired its main cannon again, this time exploding right near Jessica, She flew backwards "AAAH!" She yelled, Her leg was broken "I must be the first Spartan to ever get critically injured every five damn minutes!" She yelled in anger, The ODSTs ran back and blew the other Scarab up

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus