Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John got hit by the impact of the blast and fell backwards he turned the corner of the corridor in the scarab dragging Jessica with him to hide behind cover careful not to get hit by the laser
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Scarab they were on suddenly started sparking "DAMNIT!!! EVERYONE OFF THE SCARAB NOW!!!" The ODST Leader yelled and everyone started jumping and jet packing off "You two, Can you move?" He asked looking at the two Spartans "No, My leg is broken and twisted" She said looking at her banged up leg

John put an arm under Jessica's legs and carried her then looked to the ODST's "lead the way" he said crouching getting ready to make a run for it

The ODST leader nodded and started to run to a leg of the scarab "We go down, I will help you take her down" he started to climb down a bit, then waited for john so he could help him

John followed behind then when the ODST was down the ladder he jumped down and landed on his feet then fell on his back to cushion Jessica from the fall

Jessica landed on john "Thanks..." She then saw the Scarab was on fire "LETS MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!" The ODST yelled but it was too late, the ODST locked up his armor and shielded John and Jessica, But because ODSTs don't have a shield it was not strong enough to protect himself and it collapsed, The ODST dropped down, He had shielded them but was in a very critical state, he was struggling to get up and was coughing

John took the ODST and strapped him onto his back sort of like a piggy back ride and then picked Jessica backup and started running back to the firebase "comfy back there?"

The ODST Tried to speak but he was choking on his own blood, "John put me down, you can move faster with just the ODSTyou can come back ror me later"

John shook his head, now seeing the Firebase in sight after running for a time he picked up the pace and stopped in front of the barracks he began jogging inside the firebase towards the medical bay

"My god!" one medic yelled and helped john set the ODST down on the medic bay "I need someone to help me stabilize him!" The doctor yelled, then a second later two more doctors run in and help the first doctor

John stood there for a moment and was looking around with Jessica still in his arms, he began walking to a nearby wall and sat Jessica down in a chair then knelt down in front f her "how is your leg?" He asked in a very neutral tone

She smirked "Smashed, Broken, Dust, A bloody pulp, The worst pain in my life" She said with a small laugh "How about you? How bad was your hit?"

John nudged his head and stood up straight "I've had worse" he said then began to walk out of the medical bay but stopped in the doorway "your wreckless, you know that?" he said then walked out of the room and headed outside of the firebase

She let out a small laugh "Funny coming from the one and only 'Master Chief Wreckless Officer" She smiled and waited for the doctor

Their was an ODST who was waiting outside the door to the Medical bay and when he saw John he started following him, though did not speak until they were out of ear shot of anyone else "Sir... May I please have a word with you?" The ODST asked stopping

John nodded "what is it?" he said exiting the main doors into the firebase and standing along the barracks so the ODST and him could chat crossing his arms

The ODST got closer to John and had his Assault Rifle clutched, It was an old fashioned Reach style one. "...Command has gotten some strange com activity coming from Block Delta-f-3, There are only two people who reside their... That would be Jessica and Tegian... It is heading right for covenant fleets to come here, I was ordered by Cutter to speak to you and you alone" he then waited for Johns response

(If your wondering this is what the ODST looks like, Or rather my Spartan from HALO REACH but I decided to make him an ODST here, For some reason it wont post as a picture here, So instead here is the link https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/ChaosSilencer14/Reach/spartans/fullbody?target=medium))

John looked up before giving a response "what's the ETA?" he asked and grabbed his Assault rifle off of his back getting ready for combat "if we can, we'll evacuate everyone from the site and I'll be the last to leave" he said pointing to the pelicans in dock

"Your not going into combat, Not yet sir, You and I must figure out who sent those transmissions, It might be Jessica or Tegian... Or someone using their coms to cover up their tracks. Cutter wants you to since you have hung around them a lot" The ODST again waited for John to respond

John nodded "show me where it came from" said John still holding his assault rifle

The ODST started running to the block that Tegian and Jessica stayed at, the computers was Jessica's, But command wanted to make sure and not make assumptions "This is where the calls have been made... Not sure who has though, Either its Jessica or Tegian, Or someone framing them by using this computer... Do you think either of them would do such a thing?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus