Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Cutter walked down to the hangar and walked up to a few pelicans "PILOTS! We are going to show the covies who they are messing with! To your stations!!!" Six pelicans were prepped and took off, the Sabre's covering them "This is Centurion-005, We are entering the atmosphere!"The six pelicans then split off, Each group had two pelicans full of units, Each Group had one Spartan, Group Alpha Had the female Spartan, or Jessica-023, Group Beta had Jun-A266, And Group Centurion had Tegian-119, One Pelican of each group had a machine gun warthog, and each group had one troop transport warthog "This is Jun to Keyes and Cutter, Group beta has touched down!" he said, then loaded his sniper, "This....This is Jessica...023 to Cutter...and keyes Alpha...group has touched down" She said, she always was shy and did not like to speak, she loaded her duel SMG's, Tegian had yet to respond, then was heard coughing and then spoke "W-We have touched down, but the pelicans were shot down, we lost both of the hogs and a few marines but we will be fine" He said loading his Grenade launcher
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

Keyes radioed Jessica-023 "Get your priorities straight spartan, we didn't recruit scaredy cats, point your chin up and get tactical." Keyes then radioed Tegian-119 "Tegian what are your coordiantes i'm sending back up." Keyes then radioed John "John i need you in a pelican stat get a warthog with you as well, i'm sending you to the ground with Tegian-119" John heard this and began sprinting for the hangars.

Jessica sighed, and then nodded to her self "AYE SIR!" She yelled in a confident tone, then started shooting covies down, "We crashed into the space elevator, Lucky for us it was already destroyed when we crashed or we would have had stuff falling on us, We have eight floors between us and the ground and its full of covies, we will make are way down now" Tegian said and he and his marines marched on down

The pelican latched with a warthog and John along with a few marines took off towards the space elevator, two longswords were trailing behind it to give it backup, once they reached a certain distance the longswords broke off and the pelican landed outside the space elevator, the warthog detached first then the marines came out afterwards John left the pelican and the pelican took back off for the Autumn. John looked up at the space elevator and began traveling up it the reach the surviving squad with Tegian
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

four brutes jumped out from behind some rubble and fired there brute shots at john, Four also jumped out in front of Tegian

"BRUTES!" Tegian yelled and jumped, two of his fellow marines were hit, tegian fired his Grenade launcher at one of them, with tegians fellow marines shooting at the brutes with there battle rifles and assault rifles

The marines began shooting at the brutes taking cover behind some wreckage John rolled to the side and was shooting at the brutes as well. He used his assault rifle to shoot at the brutes legs.

one of the brutes grabs his leg, another is shot down by a marine, one brute throws a spike grenade at john

The Brutes laugh at the two marines that fell, but one flies back after getting shot in the head with a battle rifle and the other three take cover

Tegian looks at his fellow marines "We need a medic here!" Then Cutter's voice is heard "I can arrange that, tell me when your out I will send a pelican down" Tegian nodded and then ran at the brutes with his combat nice, attempting to stab them

John rolled under the grenade and throws one of his own at the brute he switches targets and begins shooting the brute that threw the grenade and the marines form up behind john and make an arrow behind him shooting the other brutes

There was now only one brute left, Who threw a grenade to distract them and ran off

The brute was stabbed right in the neck by the Spartan, the other two ran off

Tegian Ran after then "You guys stay here and protect the wounded, I will signal when its save" He said, while shooting his grenades at the brutes

John nodded and ran up the space elevator to get to the wounded. The marines followed him slowly but assuredly and they formed up around him, John started picking up a downed marine and the others followed his lead as they brought them to the lowest floor and formed up around them to defend them better.

"This is Nova-430, We have a warthog and are ready to pick up marines" Tegian nodded to himself then used the com "We are ready" As soon as he said that, a gauss hog dropped down, then the pelican landed to pick up the wounded

John nodded to the marines and started picking up the wounded and placing them in the pelican, once the wounded were inside John jumped out and rammed his hand on the side of the pelican to fly off. He then took his marines to join up with Tegian

tegian jumped out of a window, he landed with only minor shield damage, he loaded another grenade in "Nice work Chief Sir!" He said, then a few marines walked around, Before one marine yelled "IM DRIVING" And he jumped into the drivers seat

John turned to Tegian "Call me John" he then began looking around keeping a watchful eye out for any other activity. The marines stood behind John and saluted Tegian

Tegian chuckled "At ease marines" Then There was a call from the radio "I see you rescued Tegian" The voice was jun, Then Tegian looked at the radio tower "Is that...Jun?" He pointed at the faint green figure and the reflection of light, probably reflecting off his snipers scope

John nodded "that is Jun alright" he then turned and looked straight at jun emotionless. The marines stood down and were looking around with wide eyes when one said "Three spartans? geez and I thought one around was good enough but three?"

Jun chuckled on the com "There are four Spartans actually, Speaking of which, Wonder if She is alright, She said she was moving in to take out some com jammers so we have no idea if she is in trouble or not, So im heading out to look" he jumped off the radio tower, A fall like that would be fatal to Spartans, But then a Hornet flew up and jun was on top of it "You wont be able to contact me for help... So try to stay out of trouble "he joked then the hornet flew off. Then a pelican dropped down a troop transport hog, "Heres the gift cutter wanted to send you" The pilot said then flew off "Shot-Gun!" One of the marines said, then got in the shot-gun seat of the transport warthog

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus