Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

Keye's turned to jun. "jun why don't you wait here for the package and he'll go with you" just then an odst pod dropped beside the warthog and the marines in the warthog became shocked "speak of the devil." the Drop pod opened and John-117 jumped out of the pod and walked over to Keyes. "Glad to see you John, sorry if I disturbed your slumber but we need your help" John didn't say anything, and he looked over to jun.
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Jun turned to the chief "Ah, You the one they keep talking about, Looks like I have some compitition" he said jokingly, then put on a serous face and voice "You and I have come along way since reach" he said, then turned to keyes "Me and The Chief here will move out alone, and we most likely will not break radio silence for the whole misson"

Keye's didn't like the radio silence "very well, but if something is to go wrong you radio me or Captain Cutter immediately is that understood?" chief look to Jun and then to Keye and said "Yes sir" and then began walking off towards the edge of the firebase. Keye's turned to Jun "Don't mind John, he isn't much of the talkative type but he does get the job done, just don't leave him alone always keep an eye on him, otherwise he might wander off." Keye's sighed "Good luck" Two more warthogs came out of the firebase.

Jun laughed a little "He Reminds me of Noble Six" Jun said, Then Saluted Cutter and Keyes and then followed John.

Cutter turned to Keyes "Dont worry, I have some Hornets that can pull them in and out very fast" He said, then looked to the Warthogs "Hay could you two head to the crashed supply ships too pick up the surviving supplies and any survivors you find?" two troop transport warthogs drove out, with only a driver "We Will follow you guys and pick up any survivors"

Keye's pointed to the two warthogs that had come out of the firebase that were his "you two follow them and give them support in anyway you can" they saluted Keye's and began driving behind them.

John was waiting for Jun, once he caught up with him he began moving again completely silent except for his slight movements through the shrubbery. his gun was tight in hand and he was looking everywhere almost all at once.

The Warthogs made it to the crash site, there was tons of cargo, and a lot of bodies, but there was a few crew members and two marines alive, they had a supply create of food open and were cooking, They saw the warthogs "Oi! Come for dinner have ya?" One of the marines joked

Jun looked around as well, Then he whispered something to Chief "some of the Marines say you killed a Hunter with a rusty fork, Is That true?" he said expecting no answer, but he was hoping he would at least nod or shake his head

John shook his head "It was an old machete, the tip was broken" he wasn't looking at Jun but instead focusing on his surroundings.

The warthogs behind the transports came rushing ahead "hey if you don't mind we'd like to get a move on, Cutter and Keye's are waiting for you, bring the supplies that you can." the marine in the side seat said and the turret was spinning everywhere keeping an eye out.

Jun smirked under his helmet "People once tried to start rumors on reach that I blew up a Phantom with one sniper rifle round, While rumors like that are flattering, They do send out a false sense of security" Jun said while scanning his surroundings "Hay look, there's the camp with the Spartans" He said pointing his rifle at the camp

The two marines got up and turned to the surviving crew "Alright you slackers lets get to work!" The two marines and the surviving crew began picking up supplies and dropping them in the backs of the crew transport hogs
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The camp had tons of elites and almost no Grunts or Jackals. It seems the Covenant do not want to let these two go easily. The Arbiter was speaking with an Elite Zealot Field Marshal who had a some sort of remote. They were speaking in Sangheili, Though, they used the occasional English words like "Demon" "Human" and "Arbiter"

John knelt down behind a tree and pulled Jun his way "Stay down" he then began crawling through the tall grass slowly and waved his hand to Jun signaling him to move forward.

The two warthogs sat there keeping guard "Hey could you hurry it up I don't like being out here this long, I have a feeling that we're being watched" the gunner said spinning his turret slowly and looking everywhere. The marine in the side seat turned to the gunner "Hey don't worry about it, we'll all be fine covenant don't care for human supplies they have no use for it."

Keye's went to his radio and called the troop warthog driver "We have 117 on the ground I repeat 117 is on the ground" he turned off the radio and turned to Cutter. "Alright so what's the plan, if we're gonna find this citadel we might as well have a plan of attack once we do"

"No, But any humans we destroy will make are lives easier..." An elite said on a ghost. There was five of them and they started shooting at the warthogs and crew members

The Field Marshal walked away then came back with a Spartan from orange team. Her helmet removed and her face was beaten up. Most likely from interrogation her armor looked smashed up as well

One of the crew members turned and got blasted down by the ghost, One of the marines used his com "THIS IS TRANSPORT ALPHA-4 WE HAVE BEEN ENGAGED BY COVENANT FORCES!!!" the marine then unloaded his Assault Rifle on the ghosts

Jun got down beside chief and took out his sniper rifle, Then looked down the scope "hmm, That Spartan has some sort of fuel rod bomb on her, I would imagine that remote sets it off" He said, then turned to Chief "So whats the plan?"

"Well the Elephants are going to move out, Because they can hold a lot of troopers and take a ton of damage, they would be are best bet as mobile fortresses to attack the enemy" Cutter said, but then put a hand to his chin "Though they are really slow" He then heard his com "The marines are under attack!"

Keye's became alert and looked to the falcons "Falcons lift off and support the troops!" The falcons started up and flew off towards the transports grenade turrets ready to fire at any moment.

The Warthogs began circling the transports to give them the best cover and began unloading their turrets on the ghost drivers. The marines in the side seats were using their assault rifles to target the hood of the ghosts to break it off and hit the engines.

John looked to Jun "First stay low and out of sight" He held up two fingers "Second aim for the remote in the elite's hand, i'm assuming it sets off the explosive." He held up three fingers "Third i'll go in and get them out, you give me support once you destroy that remote." He began to slowly head towards a large boulder and knelt behind it to stay in cover and gave a thumbs up to Jun.

Keye's nodded "I'll give the elephants support with my falcons and 3 scorpions." he then turned to the firebase and a Scorpion tank came out.

Jun nodded t, then shot the remote then started shooting at any enemy elite that decided to poke their heads out

one marine decided to do something that no one but a Spartan tried, he ran at the ghost with a grenade in his hand

Cutter turned to keyes "That would be nice thank you" he said, then turned to see another supply ship landing, this one had parts to a Cobra

the ghost was distracted and did not see the marine running at him. One ghost was critically damaged and then it yelled something And then boosted at a warthog in a last ditch effort to kill the enemy It was going on a suicide charge

The Field marshal was stunned as he saw his remote blow to piece and a few of his fellow elites die. The Arbiter punched the Field Marshal in the side of the head "DONT JUST STAND THERE FOOL KILL THEM!" The field marshal took out a fuel rod cannon and fired a few shots at jun while the Arbiter fired his duel plasma rifles at jun

The warthog reversed and dodged the ghost while another warthog rammed into it's side and pushed it into a tree, the turrets kept shooting at the still alive ghost's and elites.

John jumped on top of the rock and began shooting at the elites with his assault rifle while moving forward slowly reaching the Spartan. He took out his magnum and held his assault rifle in another hand and shooting at the surrounding enemies with both of them.

Keye's radioed Cortana "Hey I need some supplies for a few falcons can you send some down?" Cortana replied "Sure thing captain" and a few minutes later a supply ship with falcon parts in it arrived then Keye's turned to Cutter "I assume you have plans for your own backup?"

The marine jumped on the ghost and shoved a grenade in one of the holes of the ghost

Jun dodged slightly, but the blast still knocked him down and now he was in the middle of the battle field, But that did not stop him from using his sniper rifle, And he was shooting down elites like there was no tomorrow getting a head shot 90% of the time, The female Spartan got herself up and picked up a covenant carbine and started shooting at elites

Cutter nodded "These Cobra's can lock down and become artillery support, so we can have these guys hang back, But if the enemy gets to close they can turn into a fully fledged battle tank"

The Arbiter saw the three Spartans "ARG! AS IF ONE DEMON WAS NOT ENOUGH!" He roared then swing his two swords at the female Spartan

The Elite piloting the ghost saw the marine do this and pulled out an energy sword and attempted to stab the enemy marine. Meanwhile another ghost flew head on at a warthog in a suicide run

John got in the way of the Arbiter and caught both his arms then kicked him aside stealing one of the energy swords. He put down his assault rifle and magnum next to the female spartan and approached the Arbiter wanting to face him 1 on 1.

The warthogs kept circling the transports shooting at the ghosts. The falcons had arrived and began shooting their grenades at the ghosts as they hovered in the air.

Keye's looked to the firebase and a machine gun falcon came out "So I assume you'll build 1 or 2 right?" he said as a Scorpion tank rolled out.

The Arbiter smirked "So the demon has a death wish?" He Arbiter smirked and then swing wildly at The Master Chief

The ghost had exploded from the grenade thrown in it and the two surviving ghosts began to boost off

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus