Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Marine was hit by the sword and flew back dying "f-for the Crops, Y-you Alien jacka-" He was cut off by the ghost exploding

"Three actually, They are powerful but explode easily" Cutter sighed and then turned to keyes "Have you ever tried to place gauss cannons on the sides of the falcons?"

Jun looked at chief "I will get her and the other Spartan out of here John!" Jun said then help the female Spartan up and walked to the part of the camp with the other spartan
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John nodded, he then caught the swing with his energy sword and kicked the Arbiter "I have no death wish, just courage" he jumped backwards to swing at a few Elites then stood in his defense stance.

The warthogs stopped in front of the transports "Alright lets get these survivors out of here" The warthog passenger said and the turrets kept pointing at the ghosts hoping they wouldn't need to shoot back.

Keye's looked at Cutter with curiosity "I don't think about it because the guass rounds might throw the Falcon off balance I never dared to try though." he said then became curious "Cortana do we have any guass cannons lying around?" Cortana came back on the radio "Yes sir we do, what are you thinking?" Keye's replied back with "Just want to do a little experimenting why don't you send them down." a few minutes later another supply ship dropped down to deliver the guass cannons.

Jun shot at any covie that moved and grabbed the other Spartan and walked out, then saw john fighting the Arbiter, He took out his rifle and aim for the Arbiter just encase john was about to get killed

The marine looked at the one who had sacrificed his life to take out the ghost and took out a note from his pocket "Don't worry I will get this to your kids" He said before getting on the transport warthog "Everyone is accounted for and we have all the supplies we can carry

Cutter turned to keyes "Air Pad section three reports they have just finished a Falcon, But have yet to put on the side guns, I bet it would be a good one to test this on"
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Arbiter grunted "There is a difference between bravery.." He said and then kicked john in the stomach "...And stupidity" he said then swung his sword at john

John backed up from the kick, the tucked and rolled under the Arbiter's swing and kicked him with both feet he threw the energy sword down and ran towards Jun "RUN!" he said and grabbed one of the orange spartan's carrying her on his back.

The warthogs followed behind the transports carrying some extra supplies left behind. the turrets kept a steady eye open in case of an ambush.

Keye's nodded "Alright attach the guass cannons on and let's get it rolling" he really wanted to test this theory and couldn't wait to see how it worked. A scorpion came rolling out of the firebase

The Arbiter grunted and saw them run. He then grabbed a beam rifle and shot at one of the Spartans

There were noises of grunts walking, though the seemed to be walking away from them as if they were returning from a patrol

The Female Spartan was hit again, Gasping in pain as the rifle hit her armror, Normally this would not be a problem but because her helmet was removed her shield would not charge as the metal of the armor fused into her skin, and it left a huge burn mark on her back and a hole, She would need medical attention ASAP if she had any chance of living. Jun turned and shot at the Arbiter's arm

Cutter walked over and saw one of his repair/building teams idling waiting for orders "Hay you guys would not mind attaching a gauss cannon to each side of the falcon?" The team knew that "Would you mind?" Really meant "Im Ordering you to put these cannons on" and they then got to work

John switched her to the front, He looked down to the spartan then back up watching where he was going.

The warthogs returned to the firebase "We got what we could sir" the side passenger then got out carrying the supplies he had taken.

Keye's turned to the marines "That's fine it's better then nothing, we're setting up for an attack to find the citadel, I want you all to head to medical and get ready for the assault on the double" he then looked to Cutter "Hey have you every though about trying formations, such as the arrow formation?" he couldn't help but ask about it.

Cutter turned to Keyes "Only with aircraft" He said, then put a hand to his chin "Why?"

Jun kept running, then saw the fire base "We are almost home!" he said while looking back make sure no covies were firing

Cutter then heard something on his com, "SPIRIT OF FIRE TO CAPTAIN CUTTER RESPOND!" Cutter turned on his com "Im here whats wrong?" Cutter asked, then a frantic voice is heard "THREE COVIE CORVETTS HAVE JUMPED OUT OF SLIP SPACE OVER NEW VICTORIA! WE CANT ATTACK THEM WITHOUT RISKING THE DEBRIS DESTORYING HALF THE CITY OR WORSE, US MISSING AND BLOWING THE WHOLE CITY UP!" Cutter then spoke "Calm down, I will be there as soon as I can" He then turned to keyes "I guess the citadel will have to wait"

The corvettes were hammering the city, It was one of the few human colonies on this planet, And the biggest there was tons of air support and ground units attack, killing civilians and the few police men and the few marines in the area

John ran up to the firebase and ran inside with the spartan into the medical section. He set her down on the medical bed and put the red light on, afterwards he ran back outside to Keyes and Cutter "Situation complete sir"

Keye's turned to John "Sorry John but your job isn't over, we have a colony under attack and we're gonna need your help" he then went to his radio "Cortana get some pelicans down here to pick up everyone we're heading to New Victoria" he then cut off the transmission and turned to John "I hope your up for a party"

The pelicans quickly dropped down to pick up all the units tanks and hogs attaching first and then the marines boarded them John was next, Keyes walked up to one and turned to Jun and Cutter "Would you care enough to board the pelican?"

Cutter got on, Then Jun "This sounds like reach all over again, Three corvettes in orbit of a large city on a colony, The risk of an orbital strike is too great, And they destroy any transport in sight" Jun said sighing, Cutter then opened his com "I want you to drop ODST's behind the enemy so they can flank them, equip them with sniper rifles and Assault rifles" He said then turned to Chief "You have the authority to give my men orders" He said, then turned to keyes "as do you"

John looked at Cutter "I'm not one to give orders, I just follow them" he said putting his assault rifle on his back. John looked to Jun "Jun, i'm gonna have to ask that you stay close to me" He sat there almost inanimated.

Keyes looked at John "Those memories still haunt you I see" he turned to Jun "I remember that you had a front row seat in watching Reach fall, John here was pulled out early" he sat down quietly

Jun nodded, Cutter then looked to the Spirit of Fire and The Pillar Of Autumn "Lets hope things don't end as badly as reach" Cutter said, then used his com "Any change on the situation?" There was a small amount of static "Things have gotten worse, Out of the three transports launched in the past hour only two and a half made it" Cutter then got curios "Two and a half?" Someone on the com sighed "Most of the transport that made it was blown apart, only seventy three of the six hundred on it survived" This was like a punch to the stomach for cutter "acknowledged" cutter said sighing

John looked to Cutter "We'll be fine" and then looked back downwards clutching his hands into a fist.

Keyes looked to the Autumn "If anything is gonna work we have to make sure this does" He called the Autumn from his radio "Cortana get the longsword pilots prepped for flight, i'm initiating protocol Red Alpha" The Autumn suddenly lit up with lights and the guns on it started moving around

Cutter then used his com "Spirit Of Fire Launch Sabre's, Tell them to harass the enemy corvettes so the other transports have more time, But the moment there shields are about to fail tell them to fall back" Cutter then pushed a few buttons "Launch Pelicans down to the city, Only use warthogs with machine guns, Anything else and we could accidently kill people using the explosions from bigger vehicles"

(I will be gone for a little while)

((Aight))

The pelican landed on the Pillar of Autumn Keyes and John both walked out along with the marines. "Alright, see you later Cutter, i'm gonna go check on the Longswords then report to the bridge. PILOT! Take Cutter to his ship pronto" The other pelicans unpacked in the hangar of the Autumn while Cutter's pelican flew off to the Spirit of fire.

John began walking to the bridge while Keyes was walking towards the longswords

Cutter nodded to Keyes, And then awaited to land, once they landed on the Spirit Of Fire he went to the bridge "Serena, New report please? And relay this information to keyes" Cutter said, then a female voice is heard on the bridge, From the Spirit Of Fire's AI Serena "Over 36% Of the city has been glassed, And almost every transport ship has been destroyed, The covenant control over 50% Of what remains of the city The UNSC In Amber Clad, Stalwart-class light frigate was able to land and is evacuating survivors now, but they have no hope of taking off without either being critically damaged or being destroyed, And to make there lives harder the covenant have sent a large assault force to move in on the frigate" Cutter took in this information, then turned to his bridge window "Lets get these covies off there back then" Cutter said, then the ship was moving to get in position of the city

((Ignore this post, I hit reply instead of edit, AND STILL NO DELETE BUTTON DX))

Once Keyes got to the bridge he saw the information and contacted Cutter "I*'m sending in longswords to take care of what air support they have, if you need land reinforcements as well now is the time to tell me" Keyes knew the dangers and turned to John who was on the bridge with him "John im sorry but im withholding you from this fight it's too dangerous to put you on the ground." John nodded reluctently then walked out of the bridge.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus