Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Vampire Exploded and the Debris flew down. The Arbiter had to act fast and put his swords up to block the bullet. though this would not buy him a lot of time as his swords would quickly deplete in energy. so the Arbiter rolled behind the nearest rock and stayed their. The grunts were almost all dead. The Jackals as well and there was only two more elites "ALRIGHT CHARGE!" He yelled, and the surviving grunts jackals and elites began to charge and fire at the ODST's and the other warthog
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

The Marines intercepted the grunts and used their combat knifes on them. The warthog rammed the jackals while the turret aimed at the Elites shooting at them.

Keye's was doubting that they would retreat "with all due respect I honestly don't believe they would retreat, covenant fight to the death they do not believe in retreating, and neither do I." Keye's then looked to the Firebase "Marines, fall in!" he said and 3 squads of marines came out of the firebase (12 marines) And they lined up saluting Keye's and Cutter "Sir reporting for duty!" they all said.

The units were getting hammered, then the Arbiter spoke to his com "NOW!" He said but nothing happened No not here. Back at the fire base four Phantoms were approaching along with two spirits. Another Phantom landed were the scouts were and started to pick up the survivors, The Concussion turret and two plasma cannons firing at anything that stuck a part of his or her body out
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Before Cutter could reply, He saw the mass of covenant drop-ships moving in on them "THOSE UNITS WERE A DIVERISON!" He yelled, then contacted the scout forces and the ODST "This is Cutter to Scout Force and Shadow Group Actual, Fall back to firebase! Those units were a diversion!" He said, then took out his side arm encase he had to shoot something, A Magnum the Elephants started shooting at the Drop-Ships with there mass amounts of Machine Gun Turrets "SPIRIT OF FIRE! BRING DOWN A FRIEND" He said, then waited as all hell would break lose

The marines at the firebase hid behind what cover they could find and started firing upon the units. The scorpion tank rose it's turret to fire upon the phantoms.

Keye's dropped down to cover and called Cortana "Cortana bring down some more falcons, the grenade ones PRONTO!" he yelled and Cortana came back "They'll be there shortly sir" and then Keye's called the scouts "Scouting team fall back the firebase is under attack double time!"

The entire team began running back to the base the marines caught a ride on the hogs making them slightly slower but still efficient enough to go fast

A Pelican Flew down and dropped a Gausshog then fired its main chain-gun at the drop-ships before landing, And a Spartan came out, One that looked all to familiar " Jun-A266 Reporting Sir!" He said saluting, He had a sniper rifle on his back and an Assault rifle in his hands "Alright Jun, Give those marines a hand!" Cutter said, Jun nodded and took out his Sniper rifle and started taking shots at the grunts on the plasma cannons

The ODST Ran after the Hogs, Only lagging behind slightly for when they had to rest for a few seconds

(Jun was the only member of Noble Team who Survived due to him being ordered to get doctor halsey off the reach)

The grunts in turrets were killed easily, they started dropping troops. but one phantom was hit by the tank and the shot killed half the troops inside and crashed into the ground But then four hunters came out of a phantom and fired their Fuel-Rod Cannons at the Scorpion. The Arbiter's phantom landed him and the survivors from the last battle here and they began attacking

The warthogs soon arrived at the firebase and began supporting the main units along with the falcons who began firing a rain of grenades down on the enemy units. The scorpion was on fire and the marine jumped out of it before it exploded and join the other marines behind cover. The marines threw grenades at the Hunters which landed behind them.

Keye's grabbed his magnum and began shooting upon the grunts one by one."Cutter where's that package?" he asked about the mac blast and hoped for it soon enough.

"Should be here quickly" Cutter said, Then turned to Jun "What was the ETA when you were on the Spirit Of Fire?" Jun quickly turned to Cutter to respond "About ten minutes, and its been longer than that" He said, Cutter frowned and opened his comm, But before he could talk another voice was heard "SPIRIT OF FIRE ACTUAL TO CUTTER! MIGHT WANNA TAKE COVER!" Cutters eyes widened "HAY! UNLESS YOU ALL WANNA BECOME FUSED WITH THESE ROCKS GET TO COVER!!!" He yelled, then ten seconds later a MAC Blast flew down

The Arbiter saw the blast And he cursed in Sangheili and ran for cover. As did much of the covenant but most of them were hit by it and now only one hunter was alive and many of their forces were killed and the hunter went berserk and ran at jun flinging its shield around

The marines ducked for cover inside the firebase and so did Keye's before the mac blast hit. The warthogs and scorpion were destroyed but the falcons were still in the air and they were shooting at the Hunter. Keye's took a look outside and yelled at jun "Get out of the way! its heading straight for you!" he began shooting at the hunter with his magnum.

Jun saw it, And he did not like what he saw, he rolled away from the hunter and shot his sniper rifle at the hunter's back, While cutter called Spirit Of Fire For some more vehicles, And surprisingly the Elephants had not been hit and began to shoot at the survivors

The Hunter had taken a ton of damage But those magnum shots and that sniper rifle blast to the back had done it. It fell to the ground lifeless. The Arbiter cursed and started running from the battle field. Leaving the rest of his solders to either die or surrender. But they kept fighting and an Elite Fired a Fuel Rod shot at Jun

Cortana was heard on Keye's radio "Captain? what just happened?" Keye's responded with "nothing Cortana, a Mac blast from the Spirit of Fire just saved our lives" He said then gave Cortana an order "Cortana we're gonna need a vehicle depot down here." After a few minutes a large square ship brought down the vehicle depot and dropped it on the right side of the firebase and the squareship flew off "now we can make vehicles i'm gonna get work on the warthogs." Keye's said then walked into the firebase.

The marines ran out of the base and began firing upon the elite. One of the marines threw a grenade at the elite and then switched to his assault rifle.

the elite tried to throw a plasma but was killed and it only flew slightly away from him Now if the bullets had no killed him. The resulting explosion from the fuel rod, Plasma Grenade And Frag Grenade Must have. The Arbiter had made it back to the Citadel and began planning

Jun rolled away and turned to shoot the elite but saw the marines had taken care of it "Good work marines" He said, then Jun walked into the fire base. Cutter was running and caught up to keyes and began walking at his pace "I will have some ships come down with supplies to build your Upgraded warthogs, Not sure how you do it but you make them more efficient than anyone else" he said, then a supply ship dropped down and dropped off supplies for vehicles, Cutter than used his com "Spirit Of Fire, Bring down an Air Pad, I would imagine Keyes Falcons would like a place to land" and then fifteen minutes later and air pad was dropped down

Keye's looked back to cutter "I call it the magic touch, and an extra gyro." he said walking down towards the vehicle depot then contacted his falcons once the air pad came down "Falcons land and repair i'm imagining that isn't the last we'll see of them." Keye's went to the radio and called cortana "Cortana let's give our friend a warm welcome, and send him down whenever you can" Keye's was worried and he knew the situation would get worse.

((I'm gonna be off for a while at my Aunt's house so i'll be back on in hopefully an hour or two))

(kk)

Cutter smirked "Interesting" He said when he hearing Keyes talk about the warthog upgrade, Then Jun walked over "Sir, I have found the Survivors of Orange team, They are being held in a small covie fort south west from here, about three clicks from here, I would request either another Spartan or a few ODST's to come with me, As a full fledged strike force would only slow down the operation and could get those two Spartans killed"

((Back for now may leave again))

Keye's walked back outside "Alright so what's going on?" he asked curious about the situation "I have a special package on the way it should be here in a few" then out of the firebase came an upgraded warthog filled with marines.

Cutter turned to keyes and spoke "Jun here was scouting out, and he found the two surviving spartana of Orange Team, He wants either a small group of ODST's or another Spartan to go with him to break them out"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus