Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free doodles

My motivation is shot because all my old art is gone. Pls send me some characters to doodle?
Salem Lynch (played by Banshee)

Hiiii! This is really sweet of you to offer. I might have an item or something to offer in return, I could look through my inventory?

Salem is super easy. He absorbs all the light that realistically should reflect off his body lol. Black tees in the summer, black turtle necks and black button-downs or knits the rest of the year. Black jeans, black dress pants and black dress shoes or sandals depending on the season. You'd never catch him in shorts. Long, navy or black coats hanging loose on his gaunt, tall frame for added dramatic effect.
I'm so sorry about your art!! I offer Yamajit for you to draw if you'd like.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. If it will help you can draw Verity here. She's a fun little ball of adventure. Hopefully she can lift your spirits. Also thank you in advance!
Bard (played by fiesch)

If you'd be up to drawing bard that would be wonderful. Also I know that feeling my computer ate a bunch if files awhile ago and I felt really sad even if it was super old cruddy art
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Salem Lynch wrote:
Hiiii! This is really sweet of you to offer. I might have an item or something to offer in return, I could look through my inventory?

Salem is super easy. He absorbs all the light that realistically should reflect off his body lol. Black tees in the summer, black turtle necks and black button-downs or knits the rest of the year. Black jeans, black dress pants and black dress shoes or sandals depending on the season. You'd never catch him in shorts. Long, navy or black coats hanging loose on his gaunt, tall frame for added dramatic effect.

Thank you! Also you don't have to, I just really wanted to draw something

Untitled_Artwork.jpg
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Also thanks to people for volunteering their characters ;-; i'll probably start again tmr
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

You know I’ve always wanted to see if I could get art of this gal over here.
AAaaaaaah That is lovely, thank you!!! <3 I will add it to his profile with your permission. Of course I'll credit you!!
Oh no! I know how much that sucks.

I know you already did something for me, but maybe you'd get a kick out of doing Cosima here. So, no worries if not. :3
Arekkusu Fujikage (played anonymously)

Sorry to hear your old art is gone. If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see Arekkusu done in your style.
Sangris Atsennu (played by Kamui)

Aaaa I’m so sorry about your art! I definitely know that pain, it’s awful. If you’re up to it, perhaps you could draw my boyo Sangris?
maybe some art of te tree dragon?
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

I have a few characters who I’d like to be drawn but I’ll settle for Raptors if you can draw him.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Yamajit - Death wrote:
I'm so sorry about your art!! I offer Yamajit for you to draw if you'd like.

Thank you for offering Yamajit ;v; I tried with the patterns but aaa
Untitled_Artwork.jpg
Art block is an enemy to many. TT__TT I'm also attempting to get past what I can where I can.

If you're still trucking, there's this character of mine--!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Verity Whimstrong wrote:
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. If it will help you can draw Verity here. She's a fun little ball of adventure. Hopefully she can lift your spirits. Also thank you in advance!
Thank youuuu she did ;;;;;
Untitled_Artwork.jpg
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Thank you so much! She looks like she's about to fry someone's face off and I am here for it! Thank you thank you thank you!
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

Well, hopefully my description on this old profile helps, if its lacking and needs an update I’ gladly DM all you’ll need to know!

Missus has been struggling similarly and if I can help anyone dealing with that I’ll gladly throw myself out there.
Driassi (played by DarkCrow)

I'm so sorry to hear about your art Birdy, that's the absolute worst feeling in the world - but hey, the art you've posted on this forum so far is absolutely gorgeous!!

I think Driassi would look wonderful in your style if you're up to doodle her out <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free doodles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus