Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » How would your character die?

It's simple as that. Hypothetically, how do you think your character's life would end? Alternatively, how would they prefer to die? Do you have a scenario planned, or do you wing it? Are you ever going to play it out? Answer IC if you want to.

Do be wary of the forum rules!
Yangin: being unbound would have them leave the material plane and return to the elemental plane of fire.
Rene: In a blaze of glory taking out as many people as possible with him
Kiran: Probably a Herättää spell backfires and he ceases to exist, *poof* OR turns into some horrific body horror monster all final boss style
Lynx: On a throne.
Harrison: By the guy above.
Jeremy: By the guy below.
Damien: Aw, that's cute. Didn't your girlfriend technically-
Azura: -Do not drag me into this quarrel.
Izabelle: Agreed. You're already dead woman.
Surprise semi-happy endings edition!

Connor: Partners up with someone who can put up with him and compliments his lifestyle, unable to retire and delve into a new trade. Gets killed at an older age when he's not as quick, while he's on the job. He died doing what he did best: getting that bread.

Rosa: If she doesn't get stabbed in the back by her Flock, she lives a long life influencing the ebb and flow of politics, before ending up getting poisoned by some upstart.

Sieraiz: If someone scrapes them off the floor and stop fooling around, they actually do something good with their lives, and gets their name in a few scholarly books before dying a peaceful death in the company of nerds.
Banshee Topic Starter

Jude: Someone would definitely hunt her scrawny bum across all of Canada after she ate the wrong person, possibly a monster hunter or something? But not before taking as many people as possible with her out of spite.

Salem: Spell backfiring, or getting killed in some horrific manner in the search of retribution.

Edith: Failing to keep herself fed. She's a zombie and it would make the flesh rot off her bones... Or possibly some monster hunter making quick work of her.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Rotting.
Natural causes probably or by old age. Just like my grandmother, I might lose my humanity and allow my spirit to be overtaken by the kemonogami curse.
"If I can't win the hearts of my people, I might be killed by assassins." Says Vedette.
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

663.jpg

They woudnt

But yeah kit would probably prefer to go by old age and whatever, and there’s not exactly a lot threatening them so that’s probably how’d it go
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"Die?" he echoed, chuckling. "Why, but I'm ME! I have the power of love and friendship on my side, not to mention the plot!"
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

“I’m not sure exactly. Probably something painful like disrupter fire from a Klingon or some creature sucking my blood dry or something. I have this red uniform on you see...”
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

“I’ve been shot at, shot, nearly blown up in a bombing attack on a bar by a rival gang, and in a couple car and motorcycle accidents and still live, but I have a gut feeling my number is coming up. I think it will be a violent death.”
“Well, I’m not going down the list of what I love been through, all I can say is I’m on a first name basis with the healer…it truthfully, probably in a war or perhaps something a little more common.”
protecting someone else.
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

Simple. He tries to make money, and the wrong people finally catch up with him.
I'm gonna do all of them, fleshing out a bit about what happened to their lives on the way....

-Natalie Manning finished her fellowship and became a fully qualified pediatrician, eventually setting up her own private practice. While working at the hospital, she gave birth to a son, who she named Owen. She passed away peacefully at age 78, surrounded by her remaining family.

-Fragile found that her time fall exposure had permanently damaged her body, and she was only able to live another 5 years before succumbing to a brain tumour.

-Fumizuki was sunk by American Torpedo Bombers during Operation Hellstone

-Goro Majima disappeared off of the grid, but the construction company that he had set up as a front for his criminal activities became a legitimate business. Majima was eventually found dead in a landfill, after an encounter with some old business partners went south. He was only 65

-Long Island took up a job as a charter cruise vessel, and was eventually broken up for scrap.

-Nicki Martin was promoted to head of the CIA, and she left a legacy of change, trying to undo as much damage that the CIA had done to other countries over the years. During her retirement speech, she confirmed all of the rumours about her promiscuity, and that the consequences of it had been dire to her. She passed away from AIDS at age 69

-Sergeant Markuris Vande was mortally wounded by an Eldar Warp Spider during an attack on a Craftworld that crossed paths with the Dark Angels mobile Fortress-Monastery, The Angelicasta (also known as The Rock). He was interred in a Dreadnought, and continued to serve the Chapter for another 40 years, eventually going out in a blaze of glory while fighting off a Tyranid Hive Fleet.

-Tess Marjikovic died in the year 35 ABY, when the revolt against the First Order began after the Battle of Exegol. Her Star Destroyer was downed over Endor, and like a good captain, she went down with it.

-After a nervous breakdown, Theo Stark vanished from the public eye. He relapsed into his alcoholism, and was found dead in a motor home at age 58

-U110 sank while being towed to Iceland by Bulldog, but her codebooks and Enigma machine were found and used to break the Kriegsmarine's secret code.
I am of the realm of the dead…so I don’t even live…

But if I did live…my death woukd be glorious…I would die saving the lives of those I care for.
Siobhan (played anonymously)

How she’d like to go: growing old with a partner and dying in a quiet and unassuming manner.

How she will more likely go out: swearing and cussing at her brother for doing something stupid. They’d probably die together in that case.
Willam would most likely die protecting or avenging his family. Probably sacrificing himself
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

“Being’ betray’d by me own son.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » How would your character die?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus