Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Show off a Character you're proud of!

The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

This guy, he's my newest and proudest accomplishment, and he has the best history I've written as well.

Summary: sweet boy surrounded by stereotypes, fear and lack of understanding is sorely betrayed, narrowly escaped possible death, and ended up with amnesia before being taken in by shadowy mercenary group and renamed.
Paragon (played anonymously)

Theo Stark wrote:
Despite all the ups and downs I've had with him in the past, I think I'm pretty proud of Theo.

I like Theo. ^_^
I was mistaken.

I have a very extensive history with Drael. Much farther back than Veliai and Gorogoth (and this can be corroborated via an IRL friend when I came up with Drael) I've dusted him off and brought him back. Everyone will see why.

A little taste: while fighting alongside his friends in his clan called Fate's Cirlce or Sanctum of Destiny's Chosen, he physically held a planet together with his arms and hands and he is only 7 feet 9 inches tall.

Wait until you find out how heavy his sword is that he can casually swing around......
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

I've been roleplaying for ages so it was tough to choose 😂

I decided on Ayla. Oringally I made her to be a copy cat of another character I had. I liked the old one I had but that one brought too much irl drama. I remade Ayla three times after a few rps. The version I play now I adore. She experienced so much trauma that she doesn't realize she really isn't herself. There is a huge opportunity for a lot of character development where she could completely change who she is. That takes the right person willing to do that in roleplay, which I haven't gotten yet, but I still enjoy how fun and crazy she is now.
I have a couple of characters that I am very proud of but Dalia here is definitely in the top 5. She was created on another site for a roleplay group that I was starting with a friend that didn't quite take off due to her sudden absence from the site.

I decided to bring her back a while ago and revamp her. My current goal is to continue world building for her story and possibly find others who may be interested in helping me expand her world/ start a group for it. The only set back I am facing is others having to create new characters just to fit into the world/ roles itself rather than use ones they already proudly made. It's one of the reasons I am a bit hesitant in making the group. I don't want anyone feeling their character isn't good enough if that makes sense.

Anyway, rambling over. This is a character I am currently proud of lol :)
Dalia Selene Beaumont wrote:
I have a couple of characters that I am very proud of but Dalia here is definitely in the top 5. She was created on another site for a roleplay group that I was starting with a friend that didn't quite take off due to her sudden absence from the site.

I decided to bring her back a while ago and revamp her. My current goal is to continue world building for her story and possibly find others who may be interested in helping me expand her world/ start a group for it. The only set back I am facing is others having to create new characters just to fit into the world/ roles itself rather than use ones they already proudly made. It's one of the reasons I am a bit hesitant in making the group. I don't want anyone feeling their character isn't good enough if that makes sense.

I like her, she's a beautiful character and its nicely done bio. ^_^
Karen Stark (played anonymously)

I'm currently proud of my newest creation, Karen. She is mute who uses a ring to create constructs that do the talking for her. I thought that would be a unique spin on things. Plus, she knows sign language as well. ^_^
Robin (played by Jaws)

I might be a bit bias but it is my girl, Robin. Of course, I am very proud of all of my characters but Robin made her way to my top 5.

Robin wrote:
I might be a bit bias but it is my girl, Robin. Of course, I am very proud of all of my characters but Robin made her way to my top 5.

I like Robin too. ^_^
Ultra-Knight wrote:

I like her, she's a beautiful character and its nicely done bio. ^_^

Thanks so much! :3

Thanks so much! :3

Your very welcome. ^_^
Emiko Chizue (played by AquaCharm)

Most recently Emiko, after being in a creative funk for awhile, working on her has gotten my creative brain juices flowing again. I am not done with her yet but I like how she's come along so far.

Emiko Chizue wrote:
Most recently Emiko, after being in a creative funk for awhile, working on her has gotten my creative brain juices flowing again. I am not done with her yet but I like how she's come along so far.

She looks like a lovely character. ^_^
Farah (played anonymously)

This girl <3! I worked hard on her profile :)
Farah wrote:
This girl <3! I worked hard on her profile :)

And you did a phenomenal job. ^_^
Old character I've had for quite some time, but managed to find her again and bring her back and add to her story. Just need an RP for her now =)
My absolute oldest RP character I've made. In the lore, Mathius has a sparring victory over Drael, my second ever RP OC. In the Fate's Circle canon, he's beaten every member of The Sanctum. Skills are in the profile. I was able to quickly remember most of his stuff faster than I remember Drael.

(I do have screenshots that prove that there is a lore behind my characters as well as Fate's Circle)
I do only have one character that I actively RP with right now, two that I don't RP with anymore, and I'm confident enough to say that I did a good enough job with him to be proud of him. He is either a "love him or hate him" type of character, though, as folks sometimes have to put a little more effort into RPing with him since he is a very non-confrontational character and sometimes better suited to being a background character than a main character. Despite the problems that he may cause from time to time, I love him to death.
Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

I'll show of devil may care, because devil may care isn't an individual, but a group of young beings from hell getting a hang of their cool new powers
I have to say Marionne here is one I'm proud of. I love roleplaying the whole radio station scene, and she has had a few good one-off RPs based around someone calling her while on-air. These shorts fit my crappy schedule. I do look forward to fully developing her as time permits, and I really do want to get back into that deep multipara RP again!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Show off a Character you're proud of!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus