Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Show off a Character you're proud of!

Charlotte Evergrande (played anonymously)

This is the character I spent too much time and money on.
Charlotte Evergrande wrote:
This is the character I spent too much time and money on.

And you did such a fantastic job! ^_^
I put a lot of time and effort to her but just cant get a story to stick
Cheeky Incantations wrote:
I put a lot of time and effort to her but just cant get a story to stick

And you did a great job with her too. ^_^
G. Hectic (played by GLiTCh)

I don't get to use him often, But I've put the most depth into this character, his story, background, world he lives in. Incredibly proud of him. If ya'll see anything that needs changing, I'm happy to hear some constructive criticism!
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Probs Edith. Because, who would want a shy salt statue on their team? Aye? Anyone?
Sova (played by Sasheth)

Out of the characters I've uploaded to RPR, I'm deff most proud of Sova atm. Though I'm still growing into her and figuring her out, I really really love her design, general wibe and the lil quirks of her personality, which I've admittedly yet to represent on her page. I guess I just feel it would be easier to sort that out once I've played her a bit. I'm also happy with all the art I've gotten made of her over the past few days. The animated gif where she shapeshifts is one where I challenged myself artistically and I'm really proud with the result. I also like what can be glimpsed of her setting through contextual clues in what I have written and drawn thus far. I just find neolithic elements, huge expances of wilderness and old folk-lory typa magic very neat.
Haven't used her in quite a while, but I can say I'm very much proud of Shinoa.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Show off a Character you're proud of!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus