Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Show off a Character you're proud of!

Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

I am totally into Nina here. I created her shell for my first potential rp with someone here and she was rejected out of hand.
Fortunately, someone else thought her worthy, and now I’ve gone a bit crazy with her story development!
ShadowFlame2022

I would have to say Jess, we have been together through thick and thin. Adding to her really let me branch out.
For me, it's a toss up between Nicki and Theo. I honestly couldn't choose between the two of them even if you forced me to.
Dark_Goddess

Ella Pegasus.
She's my Yu-Gi-Oh! OC that's been only in my head for years. Until last year. I finally got the courage to add her to RPR after getting her first edit. It makes me feel really happy to know that I can bring my very first character to life after all these years.
Well, that is indeed so hard for me to decide because almost all of my characters are original and my own creation but I love Coffin King( for the coffin king I have not created a proper name yet) and Demolgan more.
Cyfrin (played by _Hermes_)

Ah shit, this is a tough one. I try to create each character as unique as possible....it doesn't help that I have 84 of them... Hmm...I guess currently it would have to be Cyfrin.
It would still be Nina, but I'm really getting into the development of my first RPR character I created the day I joined... Dana, so I'm proud of her.
If I had to choose a character to be proud, it'd definitely be Waverly! Out of all the characters I have created over the years, I've invested a lot into her backstory and even fleshed out much of her family and her background. But my favorite part when writing her was developing her very extensive Martial Arts resume, which, on its own was inspired by one of my favorite actors of all time. Sadly, with her heavy development, I have had a lot of trouble finding an RP for her, or at least one she'd fit into. Hoping that'll eventually change.
Mei Wilson (played by anitaberry)

Mei is a badass and probably my most developed character on this site!
I love all my characters, but Sol will always be my favourite. I'm passionate about men's rights, especially when it comes to (TW) abuse. I've seen a couple of incidents in my own life that inspired it. More than that, I've had him for a long time and, for personal reasons, I suppose he's the character I resonate most with.

That, and he's a ton of fun to write. Especially with myself being the total opposite in almost every way! Poor guy deserves a break that he'll likely never get, because I'm a cruel creator lol.
Jack Steele (played anonymously)

I'm really proud of Jack Steele. He's a very versatile character. He can time travel back or forward in time either as himself or leaping into someone else's body, much like Sam Beckett did in the Quantum Leap TV show. And he may or may not even have powers when that happens. Oh my!

Its because of Jack's versatility as a character that I can literally put him in just about any setting and genre I can imagine. The only downside to the character is that I haven't had the chance to play him yet.

Mei Wilson wrote:
Mei is a badass and probably my most developed character on this site!

Mei is awesome. ^_^
Jack Steele wrote:
I'm really proud of Jack Steele. He's a very versatile character. He can time travel back or forward in time either as himself or leaping into someone else's body, much like Sam Beckett did in the Quantum Leap TV show. And he may or may not even have powers when that happens. Oh my!

Its because of Jack's versatility as a character that I can literally put him in just about any setting and genre I can imagine. The only downside to the character is that I haven't had the chance to play him yet.

Nice bio

Mos_def wrote:
Nice bio

Thanks. ^_^
Lee hoon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

I put more work into lee than anyone else
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

while i have many examples of characters that are my pride i would have to say umbra is by far one of my best

Excalibur Umbra wrote:
while i have many examples of characters that are my pride i would have to say umbra is by far one of my best

They look awesome
Despite all the ups and downs I've had with him in the past, I think I'm pretty proud of Theo.

Theo Stark wrote:
Despite all the ups and downs I've had with him in the past, I think I'm pretty proud of Theo.

Theo stark is awesome
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai and Gorogoth because they took me a while to develop

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Show off a Character you're proud of!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus