Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

"You all depend on that Lucifer for getting outta here? "
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Of course I can, and stop making fun of Dao" he said, putting a hand on Dao's head
Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

"An imp?" Amber laughs lightly, but not because it was funny. "Even your comebacks are lamer than your look." She turns her head to Xue, shrugging. "We really have a choice here?"
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

Lucifer wrote:
"Of course I can, and stop making fun of Dao" he said, putting a hand on Dao's head

"So sus-"

"Ack... I hate people like you. Assuming they rule the world" he muttered

"You must be talking about yourself, Lucifer! " Sheng chuckled
Lisa (played by Suna)

“I’m not making fun,” she replies. “You all are just tense. Have a laugh once in a while…” Lisa flips her blonde hair over her shoulders, muttering out the last part. “Especially miss tough-stuff over there.”

"Well, Xue, I rule hell. Not the mortal realm." he said. "May I interest any of you in a demon brew?"
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"The one who made fun of Dao at first is now defending Dao? I believe it's an act. Sorry. "
Wakumi was just listening to their conversation, laying down on the ground, with her head resting on her arms. As much as she didnt like Lisa, maybe she was right. Maybe they were indeed tense a bit...

Choosing not to respond or engage in this petty conversation anymore, she crosses her arms and stays quiet.

"So... tough-stuff, if your gonna just try and be cool, your impressing no one" he said

"Don't insult her. Each and every person is different and unique. "

"Too bad."

She narrows her eyes at him. "Who's there to impress? Or are you surprised that someone isn't feeding into your petty little words?" Amber scoffs looking down and shaking her head. "Unbelievable," she mumbles.
Lisa (played by Suna)

She walks over to Wakumi and sits down next to her. “Seems like you’re the only relaxed one.”

"Obviously not you. Or the scar on your cheek" he said
Lunomi simply ignores the tense talk and digs into her tablet, with her headphones plugged in.

As soon as he mentions Amber's flaw, she subconsciously brings a hand up to touch it, only stopping herself by pretending to tuck a curl behind her ear. She turns away so that the scar was a bit less visible to the others. "I'd expect someone like you to not judge people based on their appearance."
"Well, I have time, I am not rushing to anywhere." Wakumi told Lisa.

Although in her heart she knew she wanted to go home, but decided not to stress herself.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus