Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Nami Kankaku (played by SoulHeart57)

Nami blinks. β€œExcuse me? I’m a hero in training, and you just assaulted me.” She sends a massive sound wave at him.

(Slap)
Cyrus Roth (played by MsWidow)

Nami Kankaku wrote:
Cyrus Roth wrote:
"Oh, who's this beautiful stranger?"

Nami stares at Cyrus in disappointment. β€œAnd who is this Villainous scum? Preying on teenagers.”

"You're a teenager?!"

Nami nods. β€œYeah, I’m 17”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"It didn't even hurt that much -- c'mon," said Greg incredulously. "I'd never hurt anyone. It's not in my nature. Just..just...car tires. Look, it's complicated."

He pat-patted them though significantly less firm than the last time, it still qualified as a genial slap.

"You should take your communications elsewhere though and get to know one another outside this silly game so others may participate in the shenanigans."
Mixie slaps both Nami and Cyrus with her multitude of clawed hands.

"Hmmmm, neither of you are terribly bright! You both heard the man, there's a game goin' on here. Go take your little chit-chat somewhere else!"

(Sorry to bother you two, but on an OOC note: Could you two please continue your character interaction is private? It's awesome that you wanna continue with each other, (I personally think the forum games are great for introducing characters!), but it kinda throws off the game for those who are wanting to participate. Thanks!! :D)

(Whoops! Atheist posted the same time I did. I'll adjust this! XD)

Mixie sighs and gives Greg a slap on the back, though it wasn't out of immediate aggression. She didn't say much, but there was a toothy grin of approval plastered on her face.

(Sorry!)
Cici Henry (played by Jaws)

She slapped Mixie without hesitation then grinned weakly, "Sorry about that."

Nami give Cici a hug.”Hi bestie!”
"I'm actually unsure......"
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

*does a cartwheel falling on his butt* "You are funny!"
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

He chuckled "a baby koala with a sense of humor. I'd get court martialed and thrown out of the Marines if I didn't hug"
Asheron Modern (played anonymously)

"Well if I'm being completely honest, I'm not too good at flirting and I don't have any reason to hit you. So would it be alright if I hug you?" Calmly, he offered a side hug to the marine infront of him.

(HUG)
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

Mr. Koala starts running at super slow speeds! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." He continuing to run opening his arms! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

He leaping as high into the air as he can! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." He slams into Asheron's shin with a loud squeak as he wraps his arms around it giving it a hug.

"HUG!" He then falls off the shin landing on the floor giggling! "Mr. Koala fall down!"
Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd give the koala a huge hug
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

He ruffles The Lamb's head "hug. Definitely"
Deja Perez (played anonymously)

"I wouldn't be too opposed to flirting!"
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Slap! I have no time to flirt or hug you! I got a village to protect and i can't let that go out of hand!"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"A friendly hug would suffice just fine"
Arisa Chen (played by PinkBrat)

"I say hug." She said with a smile while offering her arms for a hug.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I'll just slap for now..." Anna said, only slapping Arisa in a soft way.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus